Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hi & Hello there.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the 2 Creative Chicks "Googly Eyes" Challenge post, go:Here
For the Silhouette "Anything Goes" Challenge post, go:Here
 For the C.I.U. "Mother's Day" Challenge post, go:Here
 
My Creative Time is having a challenge where you are to create
(4) 3x3 cards. The bonus is to include a critter.
Now, you know how much I LOVE my little critters.
They all have names...LOL.
I decided to go with a bug theme, since that's this weeks challenge over at Little Scrap Pieces.
I used my CAC 2 cart for my ladybugs and bees.
I used the sentiment, "Hi and "Hello There" from MCT- Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies. 
 
Enjoy!

*Say Hi!.. to Betty the Bee!
I added glossy accents to her cheeks as well as the antennas.

*Hello There!....says Linda the ladybug!
Added glossy accents to her antennas and pink chalk on her cheeks.

 
*Since this is going to be a gift, I made a gift bag from TBBM, for my 3x3 set of (4) cards,
added a Gorgeous bow with pins, used the Scallop & Stitched Dies with a butterfly sticker.
 
Recipe:
*CAC2 Cartridge (Bee & Ladybug)
*Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge (Gift Box)
*Cuttlebug w/ Swirl Embossing Folder (Leaf)
*MCT: Scallop & Stitched Dies : Here
*MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies
 (Hello There & Hi): Here
*Recollections "Stitch In Time" Paper Pad
*Crinkle Ribbon: LSP
*Martha Stewart Crafts Fringe Scissors (Grass)
*Cardstock*Buttons*Pins*Brad*3-D pop dots*Foam Tape
*Gel Pen*Glossy Accents*Foam Stickers*Adhesive*Twine
*Pink Chalk (Cheeks)*Zig-Zag Scissors (Tag)
 
Challenges:
MCT: Designer Challenge Thursday:3x3 Cards w/bonus Critter
LSP: It's a Bug Life
3 Girl Jam: Anything Goes w/ Ribbon
DL.ART: May Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party #9
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin

42 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - those are some adorable little bugs! Cute, cute, cute ladybugs and bees! And, the sweet little gift bags is totally adorable -what a fabulous gift for someone lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now just how cute are these cards? CUTE!!! Love them. My fav is the Ladybug. I really LOVE the purse. You can just send it on to me.
    Thanks for sharing my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling set! And I LOVE that you made a little gift bag to put them in! Someone is going to feel VERY LUCKY to get these! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining my Designer challenge at My Creative Time! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. Love the die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute in everywhere... love those note cards and how cute is that purse to put them in.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious little card set, Migdalia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Betty and Linda are so absolutely adorable, M!! How sweet are their heart antennae??!! I love the designs!! And the little bag to put them in - fab-u-lous!! Love, love this my friend!! What an amazing gift set!! Thanks so much for playing along at LSP!! Have a great day!! HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable set and your gift bag is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love these adorable little bugs! So cute! The purse is awesome! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty and Linda are just too cute!!! Great job. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My angelic friend, these are so sweet and beautiful! I adore mini cards, but have only made one once! These are adorable and will make such a spectacular gift. The bag you made for them is lovely. It brings me such happiness seeing the joy in your work! Marvelous creations, my dear Millie! :o) I hope you're having a sweet day!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I', not a buggy person, (yours are cute) I'm going with my favorite as the PURSE!
    Lots of great detail on ALL the projects! TFS
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE them all my friend and OMG! makes me miss the cricut just because of the Create a Critter cartridge which was and is one of my all time favorite cartridges!! Thank you for stopping by today!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card set is too adorable, along with that sweet little gift bag! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all just too adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! I love critters too, and these cards are adorable. That purse tote for them is also so pretty. Love the bow and pins in that. Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute! I like the cards, but I love the purse even more :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awe, these are too cute!! Have a wonderful day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous gift! Your cards are so cute, and I love how you created the cute gift bag to place your cards in:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so super cute!! Love Betty!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  21. GREAT looking cards,AWESOME job with them!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! This set is absolutely adorable!! Love each one of them and the little gift back is awesome too! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous set of cards and bag my friend. Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Have a great day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super super adorable my friend!!! I thought I commented on these but guess not :( Sorry!
    Love love love them!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Too cute! My favorite is Linda the Ladybug. Love how you used hearts for her dots.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Migdalia,
    What a lovely cards you have made, I love them all!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This set is too CUTE! The bag is ADORABLE...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness, these are totally adorable! I love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are adorable!! I really love that background paper! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces and 3 GJ! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are fabulous! I love the bright, fun colors and adorable images!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMGish this is just the cutest set of 3x3 cards ever! I love them! Love the glossy accents and that sweet purse box!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are adorable!!! Two of my favorite cuts! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow wicked cute love the Pink and the glossy accents! Thanks for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh HOW CUTE! I just LOVE stopping by - sorry I've been super busy this week but I'm trying to catch up :) Hope you have a VERY wonderful weekend!

    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my goodness....check out these cuties!! I love the your 3x3 cards! How super cute:) I love that you made a matching bag for these! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute! You need to send me an email on how to link my blog under my name. I like how yours look.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love those adorable bug cards. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my these are just so adorable - love the cuts and great gift bag!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats on your win over @ Little Scrap Pieces...well deserved!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh m'gosh, the buggies are too stinking cute and that bag is adorable! Perfect embellies and adornments, Millie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"