Monday, May 13, 2013

PDE: Ch #10 Happy (Fill in the Blank)

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Happy, Happy Monday!!
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause, Dream, Enjoy!

Pause Dream Enjoy (PDE) Ch # 10 Happy _____ (fill in the blank)
Begins: Monday, May 13
Ends: Sunday, May 26
Sponsor: CTMH - Lucy Kelleher http://lucyk.ctmh.com/
Prize: (prize to be announced)
(must have USA address)

Here's what I created for this challenge:
Happy Mother's Day cards! 
 I had gone through my stash and found these ADORABLE hat stickers.
So, I decided that I needed to make a dress to go with my Adorable hats!!
As for the embossed background, it is a Doily Lace Folder in which I won over at LSP.
What do you think?
ENJOY!

(card #1)                                             (card #2)


(card #3)                     (card #4)



Inside of my cards

Now it's your turn!
Go to PDE challenges, check out all of the inspiration from the DT and play along with us.

RECIPE:
*Sweethearts Cartridge (bow)
*Cuttlebug with Swirl Embossing Folder (for dress)
*Darice Doily Lace Embossing Folder (white cardstock)
*Spellbinders Shapeabilities Decorative Dress Forms
*K & Company Blossom Designer Paper Pad
*Recollections Primary & Cherry Glitter Cardstock
*MCT:Teeny Tag Greetings "For You" Stamp Set
*Cardz TV "Happy Days" Stamp set: Happy Mother's Day Here
*Jolee's Boutique "Fancy Hats" Stickers
*Pearls*Rhinestones*3-D Pop-Dots*ATG
*Black, Pink & Red Ink (distressing around my cards)

CHALLENGES:
Little Scrap Pieces: Mother's Day
My Craft Spot: For Mom
Cardztv: No Other Like My Mother
Creative Inspirations Paint: Mother's Day
DL.ART: May Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday #9
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party


35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love them all...fab embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I love how the hats and the dresses match up perfectly! Great cards!

    Stacey
    DT Sister
    Stacey’s Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!!! These are gorgeous!!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the designs...the papers and all the fab embellishments!!!
    Great job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards! Love the embossing!
    Have a great day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! lovin' all the pretty hats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh -- thewse are all so super gorgeous I love everyone of them. I love how you change out the patterns on the dresses and the embossing is FAB
    I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My angelic friend, these cards are beautiful! Each dress is gorgeous and pairs so perfectly with the hats. :o) Such a fun idea and I am seriously in love with Darice embossing folders. This one surrounds the lovely dresses in such elegance! Amazing creations, Millie! I am certain they were loved by the recipients. :o) I hope you have a blessed day! Lots of LOVE to you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, I can see myself wearing the first dress... love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous fabulous cards - they ar so elegant!!! Perfect colours and fabulous embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, M, these are all absolutely gorgeous!! I love the embossing folder...it's perfect for the fashionable dresses!! I would wear any of the outfits and hats...they are stunning!! As always, you did a magnificent job my magnificent friend!! Love, love them!! Thanks so much for playing along at LPS!! Huge HUGS my sweet friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are FABULOUS! Love the fun hats and dresses! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous!! I love them, they really are amazing! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - what a beautiful lineup of cards! Each little outfit is just darling and I'm loving the hats -so, so pretty! Love them all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific! I really like the papers you chose and the embossed frame you created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how fun! What a great accessory hats are, and usually I see purses and shoes used in papercrafting instead so it was fun to see these. I love the variety you've shown, makes me want to create a whole little paper wardrobe :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of these are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute cards. Love how they can look different with just a little adjustments here and there.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Millie, these are beautiful. Love the embossing and the dresses are beautiful. Fabulous design my sweet friend. I want one of them. lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous creations. Love all the hats and dresses and the background is darling. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creations! Love the hats and dresses and that embossed background is the perfect back drop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those hat stickers are adorable and the cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous! thanks so much for sharing with us at cardztv :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG These cards are all soooo beautiful!! I love the hat stickers you used!! Have a great day. Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All so pretty! LOVE the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are just AWESOME! Love the hats! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow they are stunning!loved every single dress with its hat!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute cards! Love the hat stickers:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg these are just so FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Pinned them...Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh WOW my friend these are GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely stunning!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  30. How do you do it? So fabulous, everything about these are terrific! You are so talented my friend!

    Hope you had a great day and thanks for always joining us at Little Scrap Pieces.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG! MILLIE!!! GORGEOUS CARDS! Fabulous job with the design and that embossing folder is beautiful! I must have it NOW! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! These are gorgeous, Migdalia! I think the first one is my favourite. I love all the hats with their super embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia