Sunday, May 26, 2013

Red, White & Blue......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the Silhouette "Anything Goes" Challenge post: Here
For the 2 Creative Chicks "Googly Eyes" Challenge post: Here
For the Cut It Up "Make It Mini" Challenge post:Here
 
During the middle of the week, I was able to grab this adorable freebie (Sailor Frog) on
The Kadoodle Bug Designs FB page. I was one of lucky ones! Thank you Melissa! With the color combo of  Red, White & Blue (LSP) (C.I.), I was able to create the base of my (4) 3x3 note cards with this adorable critter (MCT) (4CC's). I cut the frog in a smaller size so that I was able to fit him on the center of the Spellbinders SQ red textured paper. I also made a change to his adorable face and used PKS. Just gave it a perfect touch of CUTENESS! I used foam tape for the pop up look on my sailor frog and dotted the sides with white enamel accents for a dimensional look.With a white gel pen I stitched across his sailor cap. At the bottom of each note card, I used Twine, (MCS) and buttons (PPT). And for the completion of my ADORABLE note cards I placed a blue rhinestones on the center of his bow and stamped "Celebrate ".

ENJOY!
 
With red gel pen I dotted on his cheeks....Cute!
 
I made this adorable box to put my "Sailor Frog" note cards.
I am mailing them to a friend, who LOVES red.
 
This is a view of the sides of my box.
Thank you for stopping by!

Recipe:
*Kadoodle Bug Designs: Sailor Frog
*Cuttlebug
*Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop SQ
*Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
*My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Greetings (Celebrate & For You)
*Trendy Twine: Peppermint Stick (blog candy)
*DL.ART: Red Textured Paper (blog candy)
*Birthday Paper*Cardstock*Foam Tape*Buttons*Rhinestones*Gel Pens
*T.H.Distress Ink*White Enamel Accents*Corner Puncher*Glue Pen
*Dotted Stickers*Mini Dew Drops

Entering into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes
My Creative Time Challenge: 4, 3x3cards, with Critter
Little Scrap Pieces: Red, White, Blue
My Craft Spot: Ribbon or Twine
Paper Playtime: Buttons or Brads
4 Crafty Chicks: Critters
Delightful Challenges: Friendship
DL.ART: May Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party
Sunday Funday: Linky Party
Cupcake Inspirations: #212
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


44 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are soooo cute! I love the little sailor froggy! Especially since I used to be a sailor ;) Love the scalloped square and papers! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so stinking cute... love it!
    His was handsome froggie, love the colours and the twine/button and the box that they go in....
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Migdalia this card and box set is adorable! That frog is so cute and I love his cheeks with the red dots! Love the box and love the design of the cards! Great job my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! How cute is that little peeker! Love him poppin out!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I meant Thanks for joining us in this week's My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :) He is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So SUPER CUTE!! Love that cut:)

    Hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation - such a cute little frog!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO cute! I love the little ties on your frogs - and what a super box in which to package everything up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, M, these are so freakin' adorable!! How sweet is that froggie??!! I love his sailor hat and tie!! The design is just fabulous!! And a matching box - awesome!! Your friend will adore this gift!! Love, love it!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to thank you for playing along at LSP!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet design and fun colors.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. is sou cute very very beautifull frog

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG These are SOO super cute and I love the box!! Your friend will love it!! Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  14. aawww...what a cutie! Love the pretty design of your card and that box is wonderful! What a great gift for your friend. I know she will love this sweet set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are sooooo adorable!! I love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sailor froggy is ADORABLE!! I love the designs and even a matching box...wow, clever and super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot~
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so stinkin' CUTE! I love them! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable set of cards! Sailor Frog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sailor frog is super cute! Wow. I have to say how much I love the red white and blue. I think I'm patriotic...but it's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this cute froggie!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, my gracious! These are absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE the palette and layers to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute, what a great little image!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute your bear is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely set and box your friend will be delighted! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges, good luck in the draw! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Back again to say thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot! Sorry I missed that the first time by. :)

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute!! I love how you made the matching box, and that frog is just sweet! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute gift set! That little frog is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week:D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute gift set! That little frog is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for playing our Critter challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is just the most adorable set of note cards! Great job...loving the red, white, and blue. And that frog is adorable! Great job...thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ah this is simply adorable! I love the layout of everything and the colors and details you used. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a CUTE set of note cards that I'm sure your friend will LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are so adorable!! Such a cute set! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Millie, that sure is one cute set! I am lovin' the color combo and that frog is so flippin adorable! And lookie here, a matching box! YOU GO GIRL! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is just the cutest and oh my that box is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  36. ohmygoodness. soooooo cute! and the box is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow so super cute! love that froggie...thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  38. Now this is just to CUTE!!!!! I love the design. The frog is a cutie. You rocked this card my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs & Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"