Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Silhouette Challenges: "Anything Goes" Mid Post #3

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
For the 2 Creative Chicks "Googly Eyes" Challenge post, go: Here
For the PDE "Happy (Fill in the Blank)" Challenge post, go: Here
 For the Cut It Up "Make It Mini" Challenge post, go: Here
 
It's our 3rd Mid Posting over at,
 
 

Ch#1 Anything Goes
Begins: Wednesday, May 1
Ends: Friday, May 31

Sponsors:
My Crafting Channel (1) $10.00 Silhouette GC
Tabitha Designs Digital Pack (Winner's Choice)

Here's what I created for this challenge: 
With this Bunny With Flowers and the Center Panel Step card
files, I was able to create this ADORABLE card!!!
I had a little issue with the eye lashes...LOL!
I am having so much fun with my Silhouette. The Bunny With Flowers Paper Piercing File
was Free for that week. It was posted on FB by Kadoodle Bug Designs .
Stop by this week and see what's new!

ENJOY!
Please make sure you head over to Silhouette Challenges and link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create!
 

RECIPE:
*Center Panel Step Card File: Silhouette Store
*Bunny With Flowers Free File: Kadoodle Bug Designs
*K & Company Blossom Designer Paper Pad
*MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "Keep Smiling"Here
*Martha Stewart Crafts Fringe Scissors (Grass)*Zig-Zag Scissors
*Cardstock*3-D pop dots*Enamel Accents(Eyes)*Pink Chalk(Cheeks)
*Glossy Accents (used on the center of each flower)*Glue Pen*Gel Pens*Distressed Inks

CHALLENGES:
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday May Linky Party
Five Simple Things: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
  


22 comments:

  1. So cute. This card makes me smile. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG another ADORABLE card my friend!! What a cute cute cut!!! That bunny has the sweetest face too :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin this cute card. The colors are so bright, love the bunny so adorable and the flowers are just too cute my friend. Another fabulous card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs & Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little bunny! That face! The flowers look great! I love the card base. I've been making these by hand. I REALLY need a Cameo! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love your bunny with al the pretty flowers Have a great Wednesday
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, M, this is just the sweetest card ever!! That bunny is adorable!! I love her!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the design!! This is just fabulous my dear friend!! Happy Wednesday!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG This is ADORABLE!!! I love the bright colors, the cute bunny and the flowers!!!
    Have a great day
    Big Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute, love the little bunny "inhaling" the flowers, he looks quite happy about it! They must smell good!! I hope you got a chance to vote for me: http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/ If you have, then I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if you haven't, well, I sure would appreciate it ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, what a sweet little bunny!! Love the flowers and the colors are so beautiful!!
    TFS :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGish this is just gorgeous!!! I freaking love this bunny!!! How stinkin cute!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, how sweet is this?! Look at those eyes!! The flowers are beautiful and the colors are wonderful!

    Hope you had a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! My angelic friend, this is absolutely precious! The bunny couldn't be any sweeter.. just like YOU! :o) The entire card design is gorgeous and I simply adore every single inch of it. Amazing creation, my sparkly friend! I am sorry for being behind... my gift for Ashley is taking SO LONG and I still have so much left to do. :( God will help me finish it on time, but I need to keep pressing, so I've been unable to take breaks to visit my crafty pals. I miss you and your joyous creations! I'll be back as soon as possible. I love you with all of my sparkly heart!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute bunny, love it!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness show adorable is your card my dear friend! Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic Memorial long weekend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, how fabulous is this little bunny! I love it:) So darling and the design is fantastic. ANYONE would love to receive this!
    I hope you have a wonderful AND safe Memorial Day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - such a cute rabbit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling, Migdalia!! I LOVE those eyes... and such pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG this is just way to Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"