Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Silhouette:Ch#1 Anything Goes

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

There's a New Challenge Blog in town and I am inviting
you all to stop by, become a follower, and join in on the fun!



Ch#1 Anything Goes
Begins: Wednesday, May 1
Ends: Friday, May 31

Sponsors:
My Crafting Channel (1) $10.00 Silhouette GC
Tabitha Designs Digital Pack (Winner's Choice)

Here's what I created for this challenge:  
So, this would be my 2nd project with my Silhouette and I cannot express to you 
how much FUN I am having!!!! 
From the moment I saw the Teapot file, I knew that I had to make one.
I did not add the "Friends" phrase that came with it.
In stead I added the "Happy Mother's Day",.... well it is around the corner.
What do you think?

ENJOY!
Please make sure you head over to Silhouette Challenges and link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create!


RECIPE:
*Chamomile Friendship Cards SVG Kit: Teapot
*Happy Mother’s Day Caption: Free SVG File
*Recollections "Stitch in Time" Paper Pad
*Cardstock*Buttons*Rhinestones*Ribbon*Tulle
*3-D pop dots*Glue Pen*Glue Dots*Adhesive
*Enamel Accents(Eye)

CHALLENGES:
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes
Cameo Creations: Mother's Day
Ink It Pink: Mother's Day
Delightful Challenges: I Appreciate You
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
DL. ART Thankful Thursday: Mother's Day
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday May Linky Party
Five Simple Things: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by!


31 comments:

  1. What a perfect idea! I love the little bee on the top!. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a GREAT card!!! Love the shape and the GREAT colors!!!!
    Another GREAT project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful teapot. I really like this cut and thee colored you used is awesome. Have a fab day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card Millie. I love the papers the cute embellishments and the cute little bee on top. LOVE IT!!!

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is adorable! Great job for a second project!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh M, this is just gorgeous!! I love the design and the beautiful papers!! The bee is such a sweet touch!! You rock the Silhouette just like you do the Cricut ;) Love, love it my dear friend!! Have a great day!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I want it. :) I love the papers and the whole thing. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! What an amazing shape and the patterned paper you used is so pretty! What a beautiful Mother's Day Card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. omigosh, this is just too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I just love the colors :) The bling and the buttons are so fun.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous teapot - love the papers and the colours. Terrific:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! such a pretty tea pot and I love how you added the bee on top:) Beautiful card my dear friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a great card! It's so cute and beautiful too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teapot Migdalia! How fun and festive it is ... great color choices :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, so BEAUTIFUL! What pretty colors and a sweet little bee to top it off :)
    Hope you had a WONDERFUL day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hallo,
    Deine Kannenkarte sieht ja toll auf,zum Glück ist die kleine Biene ja nicht echt,
    liebe grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sweet Millie, this is absolutely gorgeous and sweet! (Hey, just like YOU!) :o) The papers are so pretty and I adore the entire design. How adorable is that sweet bee?! The bling and buttons add such textural happiness... there are just so many details to love about this creation. Beautifully crafted as always, my talented friend! I'll be sure to check out the new challenge! YAY! There aren't nearly enough Silhouette challenges out there. :o) I pray you have a blessed day filled with even more love than you give to all. :o) Lots of love to you, my angelic friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so addicted to my silhouette, I think I use it every day! Your teapot is so adorable!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh your dragon is just too cute!! Love that it is on a wobble :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute I just love the tea pot!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  22. What a super, super cut!! That paper is perfect, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful tea pot!! I love the papers you used and the sweet little bee on the top! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda


    ReplyDelete
  24. These colors go great together -- I lov ethis teapot-- It always amazes me how different each persons teapot from this cut looks.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a pretty combination of colors and papers and VERY COOL shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card! Love the flower paper you used for the teapot! I really like how you added all the buttons too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, this is adorable! Love all the great details! Saw it over on DLArt's linky party and wanted to tell you how much I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"