Saturday, June 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks: Ch# 3 "Bows, Buttons, Brads"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the Cut It Up "Red, White & Blue" Challenge post:Here
For the Silhouette "Print & Cut" Challenge post:Here
 
Yiipppee!!
It's or second mid posting for June
and my turn to post over at
2 Creative Chicks


 
Ch# 3 Bows, Buttons, Brads
Begins: Saturday, June 1
Ends: Sunday, June 30

Sponsors:

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 10 Free Digital Files Winner's Choice
*

Tabitha's Designs
Prize: Digital Paper Pack Winners Choice


Here's what I created for this challenge: 
Since this month was my birthday, I decided to make birthday cards.
One for me and the other is for a friend, who celebrates her birthday the same day as I do.
I recently became a fan of "Kadoodle Bug Designs". If you are on FB look out for her
Super Cute files. Love them!!!! I was able to grab this Cutie Pie "Summer Breeze Sabrina".
The Birthday Cupcake is a file from "Miss Kate Cuttables".
For the shape of my card, I used my crafty BFF (gypsy) and "Life's a Party" cartridge.
I hid the guitar feature, copied and welded the shapes to make the base of my card.
I also made a extra smaller shape for the top portion of my card.
Now, I dressed my birthday girls with Tabitha's Digital Paper Pack.
If you have not stopped by Tabitha's blog, please do so and check out all the other adorable digital paper that she sells. I placed pearls on my little girl's dresses, used a PK stamp for their smiles, with a large hole puncher I was able to cut out a small button from the digital paper, placed on the center of their flowers and a pearl. I used blue ink (distress) around my cards and a white gel pen (faux stitching). Used glossy accents on my candles, stamped birthday wishes and made
a gorgeous bow with crinkle ribbon (turquoise) that I won over at LSP and I also won the yellow ribbon over at Crafty Ribbons and placed a button on the center of each bows.
  
ENJOY!
 


Please make sure you head over to 2CC to see what the
others have created and don't forget to link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Recipe:
*Life's A Party Cartridge
*Gypsy (hid the guitar feature (card + shift pg 23) and welded the shapes)
*Silhouette
*Kadoodle Bug Designs: Summer Breeze Sabrina
*Miss Kate Cuttables: Birthday Cupcake
*Tabitha's Design: Digital Buttons Paper
*PKS: PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment (smile)
*MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Greetings (birthday wishes)

*Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoons" Designer Pad
*Crafty Ribbons: Yellow Ribbon
*Little Scrap Pieces: Turquoise Crinkle Ribbon
*Cardstock*Buttons*Glossy Accents*Pearls*3-D pop-dots
*Pink Chalk (cheeks)*Gel Pen*Hole Puncher*Adhesive

Challenges:
3 Girl Jam: Birthday Party w/ Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons #48: Anything Goes with Ribbon
FFC: Anything Goes
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
DL.ART: June's Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Pink Cricut # 10: Link Up Tuesday
Sunday Funday #10: Linky Party

Thank you for stopping by...

 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.

Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin

28 comments:

  1. First of all...Happy Birthday! Your cards are both so stinken adorable! The little girls are dressed so cute and just love all the fun details! I am sure your friend will LOVE it!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable my friend! Love these cute little girls and the adorable button dresses! The paper is so cute and I love all the sweet embellishments! Thanks so much for linking up this week with Funday Friday Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super adorable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the files you used and GREAT take on the challenge!!
    Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a GREAT weekend my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so super super cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great button dresses! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday and thanks for your crafty ribbons entry
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, M, they are so super-adorable!! I love their button dresses!! All of the embellishments you added are fabulous!! Love, love them my fab friend!! I hope you have a very happy Saturday!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday. These are super cute cards. Love the little girls in their cute outfits. Great details. Thanks for joining our Funday Friday challenge. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! So super cute. Love those little girls and their hair and dress are adorable!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late birthday! These cards are adorable! Love how you dressed them up. TFS.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little ladies are so cute!! Hope you're having a great birthday month :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are adorable. They will make some little girls very happy. All the colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining the 3 Girl JAM Birthday with Ribbon Challenge.

    Cheri - 3GJ Design Team
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so super, super adorable!! Love the dresses and the little flowers in the hair..... I just love theme.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are cute as a button!! I love those cute little girls, love all the papers and seam binding too! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw your dressed these little beauties up so cute. You just rocked these cards. I know one is in the mail to me... RIGHT?? lol Sending you loads of love my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute cards! I love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are both adorable!! Gotta love KaDoodle Bug Designs.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy late Birthday:) both of your cards are just so super adorable!! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These gals are so cute! I adore those "button" dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My angelic friend, these birthday cards are completely adorable! :o) This is such a fun way to celebrate sharing a birthday with your friend. I love both of these sweethearts and their birthday treats! :o) Their button dresses are such fun and I love the beautifully festive backgrounds you gave them. Wonderful creations as always, my dear Millie. You are such a blessing.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such sweet birthday cards!! I really love how you incorporated your ribbon :-) Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute are these!!! Love the fun bright colors and the cut is super cute!
    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday, Migdalia!!! I hope you (and your friend) had a wonderful day!

    Your cards are darling! Those little pigeon-toed girls are adorable - especially withe the little noses! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia