Friday, June 14, 2013

CIU Challenge #21: Red, White, and Blue

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from
Cut It Up? 
CIU Challenge #21: Red, White, and Blue
Challenge Begins: June 14, 2013 
Challenge Ends: June 26, 2013 at noon EST
**Must use a die cut.
Sponsored by Trendy Twine 

Here's my project for this challenge:
With the colors of this challenge, the base of my project, which
I used my Silhouette and a Easel Card from My Scrap Chick ,
I was able to accomplish the beginning of my adorable card.  
I purchased the "Super Girl Pigtails" image and phrase at the Silhouette store.
I used the PKS face assortment on her face, doodled around
my card with a white gel pen and added blue skittles that my bloggie friend
Carri at Abusybee had sent me. Yiippee!
Now, you know me..It still needed a touch of CUTENESS,
so that's where Trendy Twine came in!!
My card will be going to Maddy, she is my Hero
and a Super Girl!


ENJOY!

  A closer view of my Super Girl and her Super Cute
Pigtails with Gorgeous "in the Navy" Trendy Twine!!
I wrapped the Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine around the
bottom portion of my card and the square in which I added a 
Super Girl Phrase. 

I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my Fabulous  DT sisters came up
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create!
Recipe:
*Silhouette
*Silhouette Store: Super Girl Pigtails and Super Girl Title
*My Scrap Chick : Easel Card Assortment
*Jenni Bowlin: Kickball Stripe Paper (The Paper Parade)
*PKS: Everyday Character Face Assortment
*Trendy Twine: Colors (Cranberry, In the Navy, & Berries Jubilee)
*Carri at Abusybee: Skittles
*Cardstock*Glittered Cardstock*Star Sticker*Button*3-D Pop-Dots*Gel Pen
*Adhesive*Pink Chalk (cheeks)

Challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas: Craft it Up Linky Party #8: Red, White & Blue
Simon Says Stamps: Cards for Maddy
FFC: Anything Goes
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
DL.ART: June's Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Pink Cricut #10: Link Up Tuesday
Sunday Funday #10: Linky Party


Thank you for stopping by...
 

33 comments:

  1. Super super cute - love love the use of the twine!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo adorable! I love her! Super girl is so cute!! I love the twine in her hair as her ribbons, love the white doodling... and the fun patterned paper! Great card my friend!

    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute! You did an amazing job on this card! LOVE it!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick
    www.cricutchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this little super girl! Great colors and design, your Cut It Up Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Girl is just super adorable! Love all the detalla! Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh M, Super Girl is absolutely adorable!! She just makes me smile!! I love her pigtails and the twine ribbons!! Her sparkly red boots are awesome!! What a fabulous card my sweet friend!! Maddy will adore her!! I hope you have a great weekend!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. How totally adorable!! Love this cute 'Super Girl'! And those papers are just great. Thank you so very much for playing with us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Super Girl, she's adorable. Great twine, love the colors and fabulous paper. Thanks for joining us at Funday Friday Challenges. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute and oh so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling, I like the super little image and fun pattern papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Super Hero girl is adorable! Her little outfit is so stinken cute! I love how your easel card turned out! The details are so awesome and love the paper choice! Totally rocked this card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous easel card! I love all the fun ways you used the twine and I love your papers! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bright, cheery & just cute as can be. Liked the different die cuts, her blondie ponytail hairdo, and loved the red & blue twine. Great card. TFS at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your easel card! These are terrfic colors. Your little girl is so cute. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous easel card! Just love that adorable super girl! have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute. I love the girl and that paper. :) Thank you for joining is at Jo's Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your super girl. Great use of twine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is super cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this more than the first time I saw it. Too cute. Can;t wait to see the boy one. Love coming your way sweetie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable easel card! The PK face is so cute and your stitching looks great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is super girl! This design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's adorable and your card fantastic. I am going to have a girl as my first grand-baby and I see her as this little girl. I love the paper and have seen it two other places, but no one said where they got it. You did and lo and behold, I have that stack and some Peachy Keen faces that are somewhat close. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a super cute card. Love all the layers and the cute little sparkly boots on Super Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is adorable! Your die cuts are always so cute...perfect doodles and use of twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute. Love your use of the twine.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Migdalia,

    This is super cute! I love the colors and the Jenni Bowlin paper is great!
    I'm so glad you are enjoying the paper.
    Hope all is well with you and your family.
    I'm feeling much better and things have finally settled down since the accident, thank goodness.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. My angelic friend, this is such an amazing card for Maddy... just like everything you make. I love that it's an easel and I simply adore all of the ways you incorporated twine into the project. The little girl is SO adorable! (Or should I say SUPER adorable?!) Maddy will love her. I love the sparkle, the fun papers, and of course her precious twine bows. Beautiful as always, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute... SUPER CUTE! I spotted your card at Tara's Linky party and wanted to stop by ad tell you that I love your bright and cheerful layout.
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful card. Love all the bold colors; and scallop edges are my favorite. Love the pig tails topped off with Trendy Twine; so fashionable ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Waaaa!!! This is so cute! I love the cape - and the star gem is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your Supergirl is just adorable! She looks like a very strong and confident girl!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia