Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kawaii Candy Sucker

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
I am invited to a 4th of July BBQ over at my neighbors home and she asked
me to make something Super Cute for the kids table.With a free file (Kawaii Candy Sucker)
that was given to us (members) from the SVG FB group as a appreciation gift for reaching 1,000 milestone, I made Personalized Place Cards. I used my cuttlebug and swiss dotted folder for a fun texture. I adhered white bows on each sides with "Berries Jubilee" Trendy Twine and cherry
 glittered paper buttons. And yes...had to use googly eyes....LOL!
To make it FUN, the kids will write their own name on the inside.

ENJOY!
 

RECIPE:
*Silhouette
*SVG Cutting Files: Kawaii Candy Sucker
*Cuttlebug with Swiss Dotted Folder
*Trendy Twine: Berries Jubilee
*Recollections Cherry Glitter Cardstock
*Cardstock*Googly Eyes*Ribbon*Gel Pen*Adhesive
*Circle Hole Punch (Buttons)
CHALLENGES:
*Cameo Creations: 4th Of July
*Sunday Funday # 10: Linky Party
*DL.ART: June's Linky Party
*Pink Cricut: Link Up Tuesday
*Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

 Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. This is super cute and they are going to love it.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this is way to cute my friend and the kiddo will LOVE them:) Have a fantastic rest of your day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. My angelic friend, the kiddos will love these personalized cutie pies! :o) I love how much character you gave it, which they will surely appreciate. :o) The texture is so pretty and I love the sparkle. Wonderful project, Millie! There's a reason people so often ask you to make goodies for them. Your work is so lovely and fun. :o) I hope you're having a blessed night! You are so dearly loved! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous as always, I like the design the sweet face they will love them.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and what a great idea for the table! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stinkin' cute! The kids are gonna love these for sure! Especially those eyes ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so Yummy I love the design. the colors are super awesome like you my friend, have a great day.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lord this is so cute! I love this, super, super sweet!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kids are going to love these and their tables are going to look festive and cute with these little cuties on there. Love the sparkle too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Oh my gosh, the kids are gonna love this! I love the eyes and the texture looks amazing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it super cute great idea and love how you detailed it !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. I bet they will love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss this?? It's to stinkin' cute I can't stand it!! Those eyes are adorable!! I love how sparkly it is!! The ribbons are perfect!! This is just super-duper fabulous my fabulous friend!! I know the kids adored this!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so adorable, love the googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet [how punny, lol]. Great job. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can;t stop laughing. This is just tooooooo cute my friend. Love that face.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh, I'll bet the kids had so much fun with these! The embossing is great and those big googly eyes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is to die for!!! How adorable. I love it!!! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations Challenge Blog!!

    Toodles,
    Monica DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"