Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Patriotic Cupcake Bear

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

I saw this adorable "Patriotic Cupcake Bear" file over at
Kadoodle Bug Designs and I instantly fell in love with it!
(Kadoodle Bug Designs is having an Anything Goes challenge on their
Fan Page HERE, which I will definitely join in on the fun.)
For the base of my card, I used my Silhouette and a Easel Card
from My Scrap Chick. It is one of the five Easel Assortment cards.
 I decided to go with the color combo of  Red, White & Blue, especially knowing
that it's this week's theme for Tara's Craft It Up Linky Party !!
Yiippee!!     
I used foam tape for the pop up look on my Patriotic Cupcake Bear.
With a white gel pen I doodled across his sailor cap and card as well.
With crinkle ribbon that my bloggie friend Karen had sent me, I made a bow
and placed the glittery cherry on the center.
For an extra touch of cuteness, I added white pearls.

ENJOY!

  A closer view of my Adorable Patriotic Cupcake Bear.
I used Glossy Accents on his eyes, nose, and stars on the
bottom portion of the cupcake. With my cuttlebug and swirl embossing
folder, I added a little texture to the white part of the cupcake.
I stamped "Hello There" on the bottom my the card.
Also, my card will be going to "MADDY".
Thank you for stopping by!

Recipe:
*Silhouette
*Kadoodle Bug Designs: Patriotic Cupcake Bear
*Cuttlebug with Swirl Embossing Folder
*My Scrap Chick: Easel Card Assortment
*My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies (Hello There)
*LSP: Navy Blue & White Crinkle Ribbon
*Celebration Collection Printed Sheets
*Cardstock*Glittered Cardstock*Pearls*Glossy Accents
*Gel Pens*Adhesive*Foam Tape*Glue Glitter*Distress Ink

Challenges:
Kadoodle Bug Designs: Facebook : Anything goes with a KBD
Craftin Desert DivasLinky Party #8: Red, White & Blue
SSS Cards for Maddy
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
DL.ART: June's Linky Party
Pink Cricut: Link Up Tuesday
Sunday Funday #10: Linky Party


24 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I am a new follower

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migdalia this is so super cute!! I love that cherry on the bow and the sweet bear.... just love this easel card!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh..your patriotic cupcake bear is the SWEETEST! I love that adorable little face:) The embossing on the cupcake looks amazing and so delish lookin'! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love that cute little bear, adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, M, this is so absolutely adorable!! That little patriotic bear is so stinkin' cute!! The red, white and blue cupcake looks delicious!! You did a fabulous job as always my fabulous friend!! Love, love it!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, cutest bear ever!!! Look at all the wonderful details!!
    Have a great day,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, cute little guy! Love the great colors and fun accents you added - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just adorable hun! Very cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I can certainly see why you fell in love with this fella!!! He is the cutest, your card is amazing girl!!!!! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo ,eine ganz niedliche Karte ist da entstanden,LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Such a cute face! This former sailor loves the hat! The cupcake looks yummy! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this??!!! I love the bear! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card more everytime that I see it :) Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Super cute!! I love it everything about it! Have a fantastic weekend!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have collected bears since I was a little girl and this one is so darn cute! TFS.
    Hugs
    D~http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, I, finally getting around to blog lovin. I love, love, love this card. The bear is ADORABLE and the colors so much fun. Sending you loads of love.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. My angelic friend, your card is absolutely precious! I have never seen a sweeter Patriotic friend! :o) The fact that he's with a delicious cupcake makes it even more perfect. I love the super sparkly papers, the embossing, and of course the cherry-centered bow. :o) As always, every detail is wonderful and comes together to create an amazing card. Beautifully done once again, my dear Millie. :o) (And thank you for your prayers! It is a bit of a tough stretch, but God is my strength and He will forever meet all of my needs. Praise the Lord!) :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is a cutie! I saw him on Facebook and I popped over here to tell you how wonderful this card is :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable, Migdalia! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! So cute! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia