Monday, June 24, 2013

(PDE) Ch # 13:Anything Goes

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Happy, Happy Monday!!
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause, Dream, Enjoy and also our LAST!
Why?
Bloggie world has opened up a new door of opportunity for Janis 
and the PDE challenge blog will be going on a NEW direction.
Yiippeee!!! I am very HAPPY for Janis! I will miss my DT sisters
(which I will continue to visit) and Janis as well.
Janis, there are many lovely words that can describe you but
I have always used one....AWESOME!!
Thank you for always being AWESOME!
Also, I have made certain changes on my blog ( I needed it to be a little more organize).
 One of them is that I added a page with "My Bloggie Friends" Blog buttons.
I wouldn't want you to think I deleted you from my list.
Never......:-)

Now on to our challenge......
(PDE) Ch # 13:Anything Goes
Begins: Monday, June 24
Ends: Sunday, June 30

Sponsor:1st Sponsor: 

$15 Gift Cert. to The Robin's Nest

2nd Sponsor: 

1 set of Metal Dies or 1 Stamp Set 
(must have USA address)

Here's what I created for this challenge:
I found this ADORABLE bear image and decided to use the print & cut with my silhouette.
I adhered my bear with foam tape on to the base of my card.
For the base of my card I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop SQ, placed a bow,
polka dotted stickers on each corner and stamped "Keep Smiling".
ENJOY!
Now it's your turn!
Go to PDE challenges, check out all of the inspiration from the 
DT and play along with us.

RECIPE:
*Silhouette (Print & Cut)
*Clip Art Emporium: Train Bear
*Cuttlebug
*Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop SQ
*DCWV Latte Stack
*K & Company Blossom Designer Paper Pad
*MCT:Teeny Tag Greetings "Keep Smiling" Stamp Set
*Ribbon*Polka Dotted Stickers*3-D Pop-Dots

CHALLENGES:
DL.ART: June Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday # 10
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party


 Thank you for stopping by!

27 comments:

  1. This brought tons of giggles my way.. love love love this card. You are totally a knockout with your cuteness of your projects....
    TFS - enjoy your new week ahead~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, just way too cute and the colors are phenominal!!!! and that bear I want to sunggle, hehe! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE card. What a cutie!
    Love your organization.
    Looks like I'll be sending you another bloggie question. lol
    Hugs my friend!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super adorable is this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that adorable bear!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable - wonderful papers and colours and I love that cute bear! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest card, M!! That little bear is so sweet!! He just could not be cuter!! I love the background papers too!! Awesome card my awesome friend!! Love, love it!! Happy Monday and huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about a cutie pie! OMG! Now this is the sweetest!! Love the colors and that face is just adorable. It's fabulous!

    Thanks for commenting on my coloring. I'm like the little engine that could...I'm just chugging along with it. LOL!!! Thanks so much my friend

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely huggable!!! so sweet Migdalia!
    hugs & blessings

    Thank you SO much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bear is too cute - Beary adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, my angelic friend... this is one of the sweetest cards I've ever seen! The little bear is so precious I just want to hug him up. :o) The paper is stunning and looks so textural. :o) I love the fun base, the shiny ribbon. and of course the adorable sentiment. This card is sure to make everyone smile who sees it. :o) Your beautiful heart always creates such marvelous projects. Fantastic work, my dear Millie! I'm sending you lots of love and hugs! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card, the little bear is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how sweet, cutest bear ever! I just adore this cut!!!
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way too cute! The bear has come alive...you just want to give him a big old hug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's adorable in his soft pastels and on such a pretty shaped card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, this is adorable and I love the colours. The bow is a nice finishing touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bear is soooo adorable! Love the overalls! The colors are great! Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is soooo cute! His face is adorable! Love the overalls! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, what a sweet, darling little bear!LOVE the adorable overalls!
    Super job on this card!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. so sweet. Love this cute bear

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so, so, SO cute!! Your little bear's face is adorable and I'm loving those overalls!! What a great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwh this is Super Cute!!!! Love the bear and great dp's!! Thanks for visiting my blog and heads up for the Red White Blue challenge at Cut it up...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww such a cute bear and I love the colors for the card and shape!! Very cute
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh he is ADORABLE!! I love him! Such a cute bear for sure. Love the shaped scalloped card my friend and love the colors! Great card!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww Milie this is just too sweet. Love the colors and that precious little bear. Sending you bloggy love.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia