Monday, June 17, 2013

Purple with Pearls

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the Cut It Up "Red,White & Blue" Challenge post:Here
For the Silhouette "Print & Cut" Challenge post:Here
For the 2 Creative Chicks "Buttons, Bows & Brads" Challenge post:Here
  
Over the weekend, I was asked to make a few mini note cards.
The sentiment needed to say "Thank You".
So I quickly took out my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Dies.
I used the color PURPLE and added a touch of beauty using PEARLS
especially knowing that it is this week' theme over at
Die Cuttin' Divas.
 
ENJOY!

Recipe:
*Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop SQ
*Cuttlebug
*My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies (Thank You)
*MCT: Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies (Used Circle)
*K & Company Black & White Designer Paper
*Butterfly Punch*Circle Punch*Pearls*Mini Dew Drops
*Cardstock*Adhesive*Foam Tape

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: Purple with Pearls
FFC: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
DL.ART: June's Linky Party
Pink Cricut: Link Up Tuesday
Sunday Funday #10: Linky Party

 Thank you for stopping by!
 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin

28 comments:

  1. Love these cute little cards. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so elegant, M! I love that 3D butterfly and the tone-on-tone purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect in purple! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Have a great day,
    Georgiana
    DT Member
    • Carson's Creations •


    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mini noe cards! Love the purple and pretty butterfly! The pearls are a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute,love purples too!
    TFS Millie - enjoy your happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card set! I love the purple and the pearls are so pretty!
    Sberrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mini note cards. Your turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable mini cards! Love the pearls and the shape!
    Have a great day,
    Hugs Gerda.
    PS.Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pretty shade of purple! Sweet mini's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are gorgeous, M!! I love the shape and the beautiful colors!! The butterflies look fabulous!! You did an awesome job my talented friend - as always!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so pretty! Love the shape and those lovely butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, butterflies are always a welcome sight. I love the little cards
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My angelic friend, these are absolutely beautiful! The colors are so gorgeous and I adore those precious butterflies. The pearly accents make this even more stunning and I love the card designs. What a lovely way to say thank you. :o) Truly fantastic creations, Millie! I hope your week is off to a blessed and sunshiny start! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend:) Thank you so much for stopping by while I was away:) These cards are lovely and perfect to mass produce. I hope you are doing well and off to a great week. OMG! the card with the dolls below are adorable! I'm back and will be by more frequently:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Migdalia my friend, these mini thank you cards are so beautiful. I love the paper and those pearls are very nice! I love the size on them! Thank you for linking these up in Funday Friday's challenge!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful little shaped note card my friend. Love the color and the added butterflies and pearls are PERFECT touch. Sending you loads of bloggy love.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't you just love when you can put something together and make it look so good. Crafting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What sweet mini note cards!! I love the shape and I love the papers as well as the sweet butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your beautiful mini note cards. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So so pretty! Gorgeous color and the pearls are such a perfect touch!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. What pretty scalloped butterfly cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the patriotic invite to Cut It Up! I just linked!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice cards I like the monochromatic colors and the dimension the butterflies have.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! I don't often work with purple, but I'm inspired to after seeing your beautiful cards!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    www.ScarletCalliope.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Migdalia these note cards are super beautiful!!!! Love love love the colors and the butterfly on the circle makes it...just beautiful my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job. Super pretty.

    Be blessed,Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  27. What darling little cards, Migdalia! The little pearls are a wonderful addition - and those butterflies are fabulous!

    (I just checked and I do have you on Bloglovin'.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"