Saturday, June 1, 2013

Silhouette Challenges: Ch#2 Print & Cut

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

For the 2 Creative Chicks "Buttons, Bows & Brads" challenge:Here

That's right!! It's that Time!!!
It's the Silhouette Challenge!!! 


June Ch# 2 Print & Cut
Begins: Saturday, June 1
Ends: Sunday, June 30

Sponsor: My Scrap Chick
http://www.myscrapchick.com/ 
Prize: GC
*
Sponsor: Tabitha's Designs
http://tabithasdesigns.businesscatalyst.com/
Prize: Digital Paper Pack Winners Choice
*
Sponsor: KaDoodle Bug Designs
http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/
Prize: $15 GC

Here's what I created for this challenge: 
I was making my bloggie visits and Mary over at CardzTV had made
a card with an clipart image from My Cute Graphics .
She provided the info that there were so many adorable images
to choose from, so I visited the site and grabbed this freebie...
Boy with birthday balloon! He is a Cutie!!!
I adjusted the size on my Silhouette so that the image would fit perfectly on my card.
Then I printed & cut on my Silhouette.
For the base of my card I used Recollections cardstock and the blue background
with birthday elements are from Celebration printed sheets that I usually use
to wrap birthday gifts. I used twine to make a bow on the balloon and a yellow bow
on one of the presents. I added glossy accents to the top portion of his hat and
the pocket portion on his pants. I stitched around the card with a white gel pen
and it still needed a touch of CUTENESS....so I added
blue, yellow & red Skittles that my friend Carri at Abusybee had sent me.
But wait...I completed my card with a "Happy Birthday" stamped sentiment.
  
ENJOY!
Please make sure you head over to Silhouette Challenges to see what the others
have created and don't forget to link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create! 

Recipe:
*Silhouette
*My Cute Graphics: Boy with birthday balloon
*Carri at ABusybee: Skittles
*CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp Set "Happy Birthday"
*Celebration Collection Printed Sheets
*Cardstock*Glossy Accents*Ribbon*Twine*Gel Pen*Adhesive
Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: #46 Anything goes with Ribbon
Craftin Desert Divas:Link Up Party #7 : Twine or Ribbon
Simon says stamps: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party
  

29 comments:

  1. He's so adorable! I love the patterned paper you've used. The packages look great with the little skittles! Such a fun card! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fun card.. love it Nana-
    Love the image and the color of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable my friend!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo,das ist aber eine niedliche Karte geworden,LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to rock your Silhouette, my friend! And I'm so loving those perfect, little touches of sparkle and shine! Thanks for the reminder about Bloglovin', too. I STILL haven't done anything with mine. Can you follow other blogs there, even if they aren't on Bloglovin'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond cute my friend. Love how you used wrapping paper very creative. Such a cute image. What a great BD card.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs and Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy card, M!! That little guy is so cute!! The presents are so sparkly and fun!! I just love this!! Perfect birthday card!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie! Love all the bright, happy colors and fun skittles! Too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and love the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable. It's so fun and what a great birthday card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super duper cute little guy! Love the fun paper! Great birthday card!
    Sherrie K
    http:://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bright colors and the cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way too cute Migdalia Love the little guy!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My angelic friend, I've just spent some time going through all your lovely creations that I missed while focusing all my energy on Ashley's gift... and I had such fun going through your JOYFUL projects! One of my favorite things about you is that you create with so much joy that it always sparkles through. :o) I love every single thing you posted in my absence! Just like this cutie pie! I've yet to use print and cut, but you've certainly shown me why I should play with that feature. He is adorable and I love all the special touches you included, like the Skittles and beautiful bows. Marvelous as always, my sweet friend. I am so thankful for you and love you to sparkly pieces! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute card! Love the bow on the present and the cute little guy!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super adorable! Love how you used such great pattern paper! Glad the skittles made there way safely! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous! I really like that image & background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable Magdalia!!!I love the skittles on the prezzies and that boy is just way to cute... you do the best work, love it!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. so adorable Magdalia!!
    love your happy card!
    huggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card - love the sweet yellow bow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card, he's adorable!! I can't wait to get a silhouette, hopefully for my birthday:)
    Thanks for sharing the site, I bookmarked it for later!
    Have a great day, and hope you had a nice weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lots of fun cut outs on this one! Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad I got to come back and look at this
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia