Saturday, June 1, 2013

"The Robin's Nest" Blog Hop

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

When my bloggie friend Tara over at Craftin Desert Divas reached out
to me and asked if I would be willing to participate
in a Blog Hop that she is hosting I did not hesitate to say YES!!! 
She is so SWEET...how could you say no, plus I wanted to show
my bloggie friends what I have created with Robin's Products.

Featuring The Robin's Nest Products

If you just happened to have stumbled upon my blog,
please start at Craftin Desert Divas 
so you don't miss out on a thing.
If you have arrived from Lisa, then you are in the right spot. 


Here is the project I have created for this hop...
A Shape card!!!
With a file (Baby Romper Card) that I recently purchased from the Silhouette store,
and the fun crafty products from The Robin's Nest ,
I was able to accomplish my 2 adorable cards.
The jean cardstock is so much fun to play with as well as
the gorgeous pink glitter cardstock. LOVE!!
The bunny cardstock is a double sided paper, one side with
bunnies and the other with stripes....very Cute!
For a little embellishment I added mini dew drops....
very PRETTY!
I centered a scallop & stitched circle die and stamped
Mommy's Prince & Daddy's Princess!


ENJOY!
 

The Robin's Nest is also sponsoring this hop
The winner will receive some
Robin's Nest Dew Drops!!
There is wonderful blog candy along the way!! 
Be sure to stop at each blog along the hop,
and leave a comment to be eligible to win. 
This is your last stop.....
Thank you for taking this time and hopping along with us .
Hope that you have enjoyed what we have created.



Recipe: 
*Silhouette
*Baby Romper Card: Silhouette Store
*The Robin's Nest: Princess Pink Glitter Chipboard
*The Robin's Nest: Jean Cardstock
*The Robin's Nest: Bunny Cardstock
*The Robin's Nest: Parisian Mini Dew Drops
*The Robin's Nest: Spring Dews Mini Dew Drops
*MCT: Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies with Cuttlebug
*The Scrapbooking Queen : Royal Nursery Stamp Set
*3-D pop dots*Gel Pen*Adhesive

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: Shape Card
Simon says stamps: Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by...


55 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are soooo adorable! I love the cut! You are REALLY making me want to get a Cameo!!!! Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing gosh what a cute idea firs time I've seen this done gosh you are truly so clever, talented and so creative. Thanks for sharing all your awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards!!

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot coom
    http://whodatsscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper ADORABLE!!!! Love them both.....the colors, the designs and those sentiments!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaped cards! Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! love that you made one for mommy and daddy! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too cute!! Love the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTICALLY CUTE my friend. I know one of these are for me. What a cute and creative card. LOVE the flowers such a great touch.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs & Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those are so cute. Starting to make me want a silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute shape baby cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek, these are so stinkin' adorable, M!! I love them!! Those little rompers could not be cuter!! You embellished them perfectly!! I love the sentiments, too!! Just absolutely fabulous my fabulous friend!! So happy to be hopping with you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Total cuteness! What fun ,sweet cards - they are both just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - this is so adorable - love love the papers and this is just out of this world cute!! Love them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. what fun little cards. Really like the sentiments on the patches

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet little cards! The overalls are adorable!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH goodness these are sooooo adorable!!!! I just LOVE shaped cards and these baby cards are truly beautiful! Have a wonderful Saturday my friend!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards!!! They are adorable!!! Great hopping with you!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Winner winner chicken dinner! This is by far....the best cards in the hop!! Love that denim paper...gonna go purchase some now! You outdid yourself!!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable!! I love the blue jean paper!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. M your cards are so sweet I am going to grab that file for sure
    Hugs
    Debbie
    debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well aren't these just the cutest cards ever! I love them very much - have to try this out sometime -thanks for sharing your cute, cute baby cards - I can see lots of possibilities with this shape - enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your cards, they are wonderful!! I am following with Blog lovin now:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What adorable shaped cards. I love the details you used. These are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so adorable. I love how we both chose to do baby items. Crafty minds think alike. Thank you so much for being on this hop with me!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  25. These areSOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!They are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great shape cards. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are soo stinkin cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely adorable. TFS at DCD,!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love these... so darn cute..
    great hopping with you..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are so adorable!!! I love the onesie shapes and those papers are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. SO, they saved the BEST for last!!! You totally made this hop perfect to the end. LOVE the shaped baby clothes and I think it's time to do some pinning!! You are one busy lady ....just checked the rest of your fun blog posts and they get better with every post!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Precious! Love them to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  33. you did a great job showcasing the Robin's Nest papers - love the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness, these are so stinkin' adorable!!! You rocked the hop, Migdalia :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving those cards, super adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. so so so cute!!! I love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Darling shape cards. Great paper choices. The layered scallop and circle sentiments are perfect. Loved the dew drops too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute rompers! I love the dew drops and faux stitching! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Migdalia, your little romper cards are just too, too cute!! It was so much fun to be in this blog hop with you, my friend!
    Hugs & blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  41. Me again...love both of them. Thanks for playing along at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are soooo ADORABLE!! I just love theme!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. So adorable. Thanks for joining us at DCD for our Shaped Card challenge.
    Anita
    DT DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  44. Adorable! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are so adorable! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Those little onesie shaped cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh darn, I missed the blog hop. We were away for the weekend! Your little romper cards ate the cutest!!
    Great set - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"