Friday, July 5, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer...

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 
A Happy, Happy Friday to you!!
Today I am a Guest Designer over at:


Yiippee!!!

Here is what I created:
I was able to create my 4th of July Party Goodies. 
 
ENJOY!

1st:
This is a Mini Easel Card Drawer.
With Layered Labels 1 File , I adjusted the size of my card
to a 3x3 and with the same file I made a small ticket label where I stamped Happy Fourth of July! Added texture to her hair with my Cuttlebug and Swirl Folder.She is ADORABLE!
Her name is Happy!

2nd:
With Layered Labels 1 File, I welded the shapes
and made the base of my card.
Isn't he a Cutie Pie? His name is Winky!
 
3rd:
For the Treat bags I used the Oval Label Treat Bag Topper, 
 Layered Labels #1 Cutting Files and added on the front,
the Super Cute boy image.
His name is Tommy!

This is the back of my treat bag. Yummy!
 
 Thank you Lisa for having me as a Guest Designer.
I had so much FUN with your files.
Thank you for stopping by my bloggie friends and leaving me
bloggie love. Don't forget to stop by PPPR , to comment on my post,
see the newsletter and grab your FREEBIE!
P.S. Also, don't forget to link up your "Get Well"
Projects over at PPPR.
RECIPE:
*Silhouette
*PPPR:Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files
*PPPR: Oval Label Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files
*PPPR: Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files
*Easel Card Drawer Tutorial
*PKS:#490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
*CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp Set "Happy Fourth of July!"
*MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "Celebrate"
*Trendy Twine: Colors (In the Navy & Berries Jubilee)
*Carri at Abusybee: Blue Glittered Skittles
*Jenni Bowlin:Kickball Stripe Paper (The Paper Parade)
*Cardstock*Rhinestones*Star Brad*Ribbon*Glitter*Gel Pen*Circle Punch (Button)
*Pink Marker(Cheeks)*Adhesive*Glossy Accents*Foam Tape*Distress Ink
 
CHALLENGES:
Simon Says Stamp: Patriotic
PPT: Patriotic
DL ART:Thankful Thursday: Patriotic
FCC: Let Freedom Ring
Paper Playtime: Red, White & Blue
Sunday Funday #11: Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays :Anything Goes
Pink Cricut: Link Up Tuesday
 



Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 

31 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Migdalia. I love the easel card with the drawer. I've never seen that before. The paper is terrific and the kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE your creations!!! Sooo cute! Love the bright and fun colors, and that first project.. easel card drawer omg!!! LOVE!! Can you please share that file with me? I wanna make one!!! =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These creations are wonderful!!! Love all the details and elements! Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute projects. Loving the easel cad drawer. Very creative. Is it for me??? lol Great colors and cute images. TFS my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable projects, love the easel drawer one.... Congrats on your GDT spot...
    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards and yummy treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable projects my friend!! Heading over to say hello on the other blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super projects. Love the twine accents. Congrats on your guest spot :)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GDT spot, M, and wow, you knocked it out of the park with these projects!! Happy, Winky and Tommy are so adorable!! You decorated them all so perfectly!! The easel drawer card is so fabulous!! Love these my creative friend!! I hope you have a very happy Friday!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! So exciting and so well-deserved. :o) I love all of your projects... they are sweet on their own and even more precious collectively. :o) I love the little sweethearts in their patriotic clothing and every design is marvelous. Your creative range is so wide! :o) Fantastic showcase of those files, my dear friend. I pray you're having a blessed and beautiful week! You are dearly loved by so many... including ME! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS projects...tell NANA the drawer card is for my GD Lila with her blonde hair!! Love all the color and detail...just your style!!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - so much cuteness going on! I love that amazing easel drawer....so cute! Your little 4th of July kids turned out super cute. I love the fun Peachy faces you used on them. Congrats on being the Guest Designer at PPPR - you rocked it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALL of these projects are so fun! I especially love the mini easel card drawer! Their faces are adorable! Love the color choices. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these all!!!! What a GREAT bunch of projects with these adorable files!!! Awesome job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing, congrats on your guest designer spot and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome projects! I love them all!!! Great job!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute projects. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your projects! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a perfect project for July and chocolate is ALWAYS 'in season' -- Hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! How cute are all of these. I am now a follower. I have a Silhouette but haven't used it. I will definitely be watching your site for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute and fun projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all too adorable! What cute party goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your guest DT spot! All of your projects are wonderful. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your 4th of July treat gifties are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's all so adorable!! very impressive design, I don't think I've ever seen an easel card with a drawer! Beautifully done M and congrats on your GDT!!
    hugs & blessings

    I'm so glad you share your creations @ Inspire Me Fridays, I know you are inspiring others to try new folds & designs!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW What a great projects! I love theme all but my fav is the girl she is super cute!Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy, Winky and Tommy are adorable! Love all you creations:) I LOVE the easel card!!!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi pumpkin love happy winky and tommy another great job yet....i wish i could eat the candy...mommy shoqed your blog to her coworkers and they said it was beautiful im not surprised.
    Remember keep doing gods work....gods favor is on its way...lpve you cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are absolutely ADORABLE! So stinking cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! Look at you with all of these FABULOUS projects! The little kids are so sweet!! Thanks for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion!! Have a great day friend!! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia