Monday, July 1, 2013

Silhouette Challenge # 3: Faux Stitching

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge over at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 3 Faux Stitching
Begins: Monday, July 1
Ends: Wednesday, July 31

Sponsors this month are:
Prize: GC
*
Digital Pack (Winner's Choice)
Here's what I created for this challenge:
For the base of my card I used a Center Panel Step Card Cutting File from PPPR.
With the help of my Silhouette I was able to Faux Stitched around the white layers of my card.
IT was so much FUN to do that!!
 I wanted to make a "Get Well" card for a friend so when I this ADORABLE
 "LadyBug Cutting File from PPPR " I knew this would be perfect, especially knowing that my friend loves ladybugs

ENJOY!

  I added a little dimension to the ladybug's flower with foam tape.
The yellow flowers are from Recollection which I won over at "PPPRas well as the files used in this project.

 Thank you for stopping by!
RECIPE:
*Silhouette: Faux Stitching
*Center Panel Step Card Cutting File
*LadyBug Cutting Files
*The Robin's Nest: Pearl Dew Drops
*MCT:Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Dies "Get Well Soon" Stamp Set
*Recollections "Black & White" paper Pad
*Recollections Yellow Flowers
*Recollections Cherry Glitter Cardstock
*Cardstock*Foam Tape*Glossy Accents*Gel Pen*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons: Get Well
Simon says Stamps: Anything Goes
PTT: Anything Goes
Pink Cricut: Link Up Tuesday
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Sunday Funday: Linky Party


  

26 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the glitter paper on her antennas and feet. Love the colors. Your friend will love it! Hope she feels better soon.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so darling! I wish I had a Silhouette! The little bug that you cut with it is too cute!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love the card base and that little bug is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute my friend. Love that bug. Great colors and the added flowers are the perfect touch.
    Hope you have a fabulous Monday.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous step card - love the bug! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable, M!! The bug is too cute!! I love the sparkle on him!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Awesome card my awesome friend!! Love it!! Happy Monday!! Huge Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOO Super cute! Love the ladybug whit her little flower! Love this card! Have a great day,
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, Migdalia! I love all of the little details you added. Thank you soooo much for playing along with our very first PPPR challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I think I love this!!! That has to be the cutest bug I've seen!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, this is such an adorable creation! I've never seen that ladybug before... she just makes me smile! :o) Her sparkly accents are so sweet and I adore her pearly flower. The entire design is so pretty. The faux stitching looks amazing beside the black and white polka dots! This will bring such happiness, as you always do to US. You have such a beautiful heart and it is a joy and an honor to see it on display with each post. :o) Lots of love to you tonight, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh my gosh!!! I love your adorable lady bug! The stitching looks fabulous and love all the fun details:) Super job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute.love the fold of card with adorable ladybug!cute polkadot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bug is super fun! Love the great paper and design too! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  14. aawww...what a cutie! I love the step card and fun polka dot paper you used! Your cute little ladybug is just darling - what a fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute ladybug, center step card!! I'm sure this will make your friend feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute card, love the stitching :) Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! Love the fun fold and adorable ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable lady bug super cute card.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet ladybug! Your step card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! Great papers and love the design of the card!
    Hope you have a fun 4th of July! We are home taking a break before our next BBQ and fireworks!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely adorable, Migdalia!! The yellow accents are fabulous and I love the little bits of glitter you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a sweet get well card, I just adore it. Thanks for joining us in our first ever challenge over at PPPR!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card. I love that you used the Ladybug. Thanks for joining the PPPR Get Well challenge.
    Melisa PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This is just so cute! Love the faux stitching on your card too! So glad you were able to join in on our challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. What a fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"