Thursday, August 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks CH#5 "Anything Goes for Kids"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

It's time for
another Challenge here at
Challenge Info:
Anything Goes for Kids
Starts:Thursday, August 1
Ends: Saturday, August 31

*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:
My Crafting Channel
Prize: $10.00 Amazon GC
Prize $10.00 Gift Card
Prize: 10 Free Digital Files Winner's Choice

$15..00 GC
 Here is what  created for this challenge:
Last week, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs was giving
this adorable freebie, "Bear Holding Pencil", which I grabbed to
use on my card for this challenge. I had a little issue with my glue...
but he is still adorable..lol. I added buttons and "Berries Jubilee" Trendy Twine.
ENJOY!
Don't forget to link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create! 
 DCWV: The Edmacation Stack
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies "Hi"
Cardstock*Buttons 

  
Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin  

13 comments:

  1. Too stinkin cute Millie. Love the shading on him. I really enjoyed our talk on Sunday. It's so nice to be able to chat via the phone again. Hugs and Love

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! That teddy bear is just the cutest!!!
    Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - love this little bear! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sweet! I love the cute image and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute little bear
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable little bear!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so, so sweet! The little bear is adorable and I love the way you pieced him together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable card. Such a cute little bear. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card Migdalia!! Love the patterned paper you used and of course that sweet little bear!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great lil bear card. Thanks so much for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"