Friday, August 9, 2013

CIU Challenge #25: What's Bugging You?

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from



Cut It Up? 
CIU Challenge #25: What's Bugging You?
Challenge Begins: August 9, 2013 
Challenge Ends: August 21, 2013 at noon EST
 Use a bug!  
**Must use a die cut**
Sponsored By:

*


Here's my project for this challenge:
I was running short on Thank you cards so I took advantage of this challenge to create a few.
 For the base of my card I used the layered labels 1 cutting file from PPPR. The beautiful layered Butterfly image came with my Silhouette. I duplicated the image and glued only the center piece of the butterfly for a dimensional look. I added a bow with this gorgeous ribbon that I found in my stash.The centered flower rhinestone was a gift from my bloggie friend Diana.
Thank You, Diana! The gorgeous rhinestones on the butterfly and card is from a Stampin' Up Giveaway that I won over at PinkBling Crafter's. Thanks Norma! She is also one of my bloggie friends as well.
ENJOY!
I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my Fabulous DT sisters came up
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create !
  
RECIPE:
Silhouette
Silhouette Store: Layered Butterfly
Sun Kiss Collection Paper Stack
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tags Dies: "Thank You"
Stampin' Up Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Flower Rhinestone*Ribbon*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
  

25 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love that butterfly and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous card my friend! LOVE the colors and that butterfly is awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, love the butterfly and the perfect bow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love all the wonderful colors.
    Have a great day my bloggie friend!!!



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Migdalia! Love that bow!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and gorgeous, M!! The paper is beautiful and the butterfly is just fabulous!! Love, love this my dear friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the shape of the card. The butterfly is so pretty with the bling in the center. Love the paper you've used for the card base. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Migdalia! love the pretty butterfly die and the sparkly bling!
    have a great week hun!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS card! The butterfly is so beautiful and so are the papers:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, I really like the row of gems you added to accent it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Lovely Card!! I love the Butterfly :)
    Melissa Clark
    Scrap N Creations By Melissa
    www.facebook.com/scrapncreationsbymelissa
    www.scrapncreationsbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My angelic friend, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the whimsy and all of the beautiful sparkle. The papers are so lovely and that bow is perfection. :o) Beautiful shaped card, Millie! This is a stunning way to extend your gratitude. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there my sweet friend:) Your card is beautiful and I LOVE that large butterfly which is marvelous on the base shape card!! OMG! I had added you to my mailing list for the catalog, I will have to double check to make sure you are on there for my next one:) I'm sorry but I will make sure that on the next catalog you are on my list and get one:) Have a fabulous evening my dear friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so pretty! Love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love the soft colors and the way the butterfly pops off the card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! The butterfly is so pretty. :) ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card I absolutely love the butterfly!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Migdalia! I love the papers and how that butterfly just pops off the page. That ribbon and bow are gorgeous too!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous, Migdalia!! The shape is fabulous and I love all those gems - especially the one on your beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your beautiful butterfly card. Love the way you used the design papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"