Friday, September 6, 2013

CIU Challenge #27:Labor Day

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from

Cut It Up? 

CIU Challenge #27:Labor Day - celebrate a pregnancy
or a new baby. 
Challenge Begins: September 6, 2013
Challenge Ends: September 18, 2013 at noon EST
*Must use a die cut*

Sponsored By:

Here's my project for this challenge:
A baby romper shaped card!!!
My color combination of pink, green and brown go perfect for a baby shower
in which I will be attended next week. The paper
is from Authentique. For a little embellishment and a touch of darling...
I added pearl mini dew drops and stamped
"Babies are a Royal Blessing".

ENJOY!
I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create ! 

RECIPE:
Silhouette
Baby Romper File (Silhouette Store) 
TSQ: Royal Nursery Stamp Set 
The Robin's Nest: Pearl Mini Dew Drops
 Authentique Paper



Thank you for stopping by!


21 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I just love it. Really neat card!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable - I love the papers you used! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migdalia, this is darling! A fun and wonderful shape card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment is perfect timing with the birth of the "Royal Baby" and the overalls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is one cute romper, love it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This romper is SO CUTE! LOVE it. The papers are perfect!!! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers!! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Baby” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper adorable!!!!!
    Love the papers you used!!!
    Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card. I love overalls and these are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, this card is as sweet as a new baby! I love that it's a romper shape and your paper choices are perfect! I love the pearly accents and of course the super sweet sentiment. :o) Beautifully done!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Your shape card is adorable, and I love the double sided paper!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just ADORABLE! Love the shape and sentiment! Have a great day my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Looking forward continuing to craft with you on Cut it Up DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the papers:) That romper is ADORABLE!!!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it my friend! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Baby“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness this is way to cute and I love the pretty paper you used.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, this is just too darling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe this is adorable. What a clever idea. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my friend this is adorable!!! I love the papers you chose for this, it is sooo awesome!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"