Monday, September 23, 2013

Guest Designer: Craft It Up & Link It Up!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


I am posting today as one of the guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning

of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is "Anything Autumn/Fall". 
The sponsors are:
Cardz TV- Stamp set of choice
Robins Nest - $10 G.C.
Kadoodle Bug Designs - $15 G.C.

 
Here is what I created for this linky party....

 I was visiting Digital Delights by Louby Lou and saw this adorable Sunflower girl image.
The little girl is a Cutie pie and I just had to buy it. I used my Silhouette to cut the image.
With my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies I was able to complete the base of my card.
The bright Autumn background paper is from "The Autumn Melody" paper stack from DCWV.
To adhere the Sunflower girl to the base of my card I used a new product (3D Foam Tabs) 
which I had won over at Tombow. I love this and will continue to use it on my projects.
You should too! For embellishments I used a fall ribbon that I had in my scrap box,
stamped "Many Thanks" and added a rhinestone.
Isn't she a Cutie pie?.....
ENJOY!

A closer view.... 

This is the inside of the cards.
Its called the "Fall Sunflower"!
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
RECIPE:
Silhouette
Flower Power Sunflower (Colored) & Fall Sunflower (Colored)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares SM
DCWV:The Autumn Melody Paper Stack
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies
The Craft Collection Tombow: 3D Foam Tabs 
Cuttlebug*Cardstock*Rhinestones*Ribbon

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. This is super pretty, love the shape, the image, and all the matching colors... One of my fave's from you so far...
    TFS, enjoy your happy day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Millie. The image is just too sweet. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigosh, these are so stinkin adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My angelic friend, this is such a sweet card set! I adore the papers (I need them!), the image could not be more precious, and I love the whimsical shape. :o) The card design is lovely as always and I absolutely adore the interior! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and that one is truly beautiful. What joy these cards will bring! Wonderful work, Millie! I hope you have a sweet and sparkly week! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Migdalia.
    Have a great day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG These are so SUPER CUTE! I love the shape , colors and the sweet girl image! Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorably cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are just fabulous. I love this image and the sunflower that goes with it. I love how you can cut it out with your Silhouette (I REALLY want one!). I'm so glad you used some images from Digital Delights!!! You know how partial I am to Wendy's images LOL!
    Fantastic, my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little image- she's just adorable! I love the shape of your cards and the great fall colors. And your sunflower is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are ADORABLE! Love these. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome my friend! LOVE the colors and adorable images!!
    LOVE these!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image! I love the papers and the way you did the inside is awesome! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your GT spot! How exciting!

    Your cards are so sweet, Migdalia! What an adorable image - and that ribbon is just perfect on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute! I love the fall colors and your coloring is awesome! Congrats on Guest spot!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! such beautiful cards my friend and I sure loved the inside too:) Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable! I love the shape and colors. The DD images are so cute! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute cards inside and out, the papers are awesome my friend, Love visiting you!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are so adorable. I love the shape of cards, color and image. Have Fab weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! I love the card shape and the imgae is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are sooo cute!! The image is absolutely adorable!! The shape is fabulous!! The colors are perfect for Fall!! Love these my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"