Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Happy Birthday"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


 It is only 2-3 days for September to be over and I noticed that I am running late on a deadline that I needed to meet for this particular project. It was very important to me and to the project to make birthday cards. I started off with a free file that Lisa over at PPPR had given us on FB. The file "Minions" of course! One of the many adorable files in her store. I also used the layered labels cutting file for the base of 2 of my cards. I added ribbons, stamped "Happy Birthday" and dimensional faux enamel for additional touch of cuteness!

Do you know what particular project?
The "I Feel The Love" Project!
This month's recipient is....
 
Hope Ministries has been serving those who are homeless in Des Moines and central Iowa since 1915. We are a Christ-centered, faith-based ministry that provides programs and services for homeless and hungry men, women and children. We are one of the largest non-denominational collaborative efforts in Iowa focused on homelessness and hunger issues. We reach out to the unsheltered and displaced by offering food, clothing, shelter and support through emergency and long-term recovery services. 
To read more click on the link (Here)..... 
Thank You, Madison. You are TRULY a Blessing!
Now here are my cards....

ENJOY!
 Here is the inside of my cards...
 
We will be sending these unsigned birthday, encouragement, friendship, and blank cards to Hope Ministries so that they can keep them on hand for their residents.  If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by September 3oth to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423


RECIPE:
Silhouette: Print & Cut with Offset
Cardstock*EK Success Birthday Stickers*3-D Foam
Dimensional Faux Enamel*Birthday Gift Wrapping Paper

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!



20 comments:

  1. omgosh, I love these Migdalia! super cute!!
    enjoy your weekend hun!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing and SO cute!! I would just LOVE to have you stop by and share your sweet cards with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We have at least TWO awesome prizes every week, and always an Anything Goes theme. Your sweet cards would be a welcome addition and I really hope you will join us!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The colors you chose are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. minion cards are so cute!! .. btw, why the goodbye? You're not blogging anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so super adorable - love the wonderful colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are adorable. I love them. What a great cause.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so super adorable!!! I love those Minions!!!
    Awesome cards my friend! Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migdalia, these are just the cutest!! Some very special little ones are going to receive these and just love them. Isn't it great to imagine the smiles on their faces when you create these cards!! Oh what a blessing!! Thank you again for continuing to be a part of the I Feel the Love Project.
    Love to you, Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. My angelic friend, these cards are completely adorable! They will bring such joy to the sweet little ones who will receive them... I am always so thankful that we share this passion to create for those in need of joy unspeakable. Beautifully created, as always! (And thank you for your kind words! I too always keep you in my prayers and am so happy to hear you are doing well! God loves you dearly.... and reindeerly, too! Hehe!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are super cute and fun! Love the pretty colors and the shape! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, your cards turned out so super cute! I love those minions and I know that these sweet cards are going to put such a smile on the face of some special people!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are SOOOOO fun!! LOVE the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS - thanks for joining our challenge at PPPR!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Minions!! Oh, I love these!! They just bring a huge smile to my face, and I know they will to the recipients, too!! They are fun and festive and super-duper adorable!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing ! Absolutely love them !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just adorable, Migdalia! Thanks so much for joining our Birthday Challenge at PPPR!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"