Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Put on your Party Hat & Celebrate!"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Yes! That's right...Put on your Party Hat & Celebrate! 
Super cute stamp, right? Well I recently won it & knew it would
go perfect with my Birthday Gator cards.
Oh! so you want to know where this adorable Birthday Gator came from?

It was a free file from PPPR. Thanks Lisa!
Oh! and he does have a name, his name is Later Gator...LOL!
  
ENJOY! 

 Here is the inside of my cards...
 
My cards are for The "I Feel The Love" Project!
This month's recipient is....
Hope Ministries has been serving those who are homeless in Des Moines and central Iowa since 1915. We are a Christ-centered, faith-based ministry that provides programs and services for homeless and hungry men, women and children. We are one of the largest non-denominational collaborative efforts in Iowa focused on homelessness and hunger issues. We reach out to the unsheltered and displaced by offering food, clothing, shelter and support through emergency and long-term recovery services. 

To read more click on the link (Here)..... 
We will be sending these unsigned birthday, encouragement, friendship, and blank cards to Hope Ministries so that they can keep them on hand for their residents.  If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by September 3oth to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

RECIPE:
Silhouette: Print & Cut
Cuttlebug
My Creative Time: Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
My Creative Time: XL Label Die
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack
Cardstock*EK Success Birthday Stickers*3-D Foam
Dimensional Faux Enamel*Birthday Gift Wrapping Paper

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. SUPER adorable again my friend!! LOVE that cute gator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gator birthday cards are adorable. They will love them. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love this file! I snatched it up too! Have a fabulous Sunday Sweetie!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo very CUTE, inside and out and for such a very good cause!!! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so stinken cute! That gator is soooo adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your later gator card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful wonderful card - love the bright colours and the super sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migdalia, these cards are so super cute! We love the bright colors, and the design. The cards are just so cheery!! Thank you again for all that you do. You are amazing!!
    Much love, Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, the brightness and cuteness is simply off the charts for these, my angelic friend! They're so FUN and you know how much fun these precious recipients deserve. Their faces and hearts will smile instantaneously.. and I bet you'll feel it in your own beautiful heart. You and your projects bring sunshine to all who receive them.. and to us who simply have the pleasure of seeing them as you create them. :o) You are a blessing!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Migadalia, these cards are sooooo SUPER CUTE! I love the bright colors and great sentiment..... just adorable!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card Migdalia!!! I love that gator, he's sooo funny! And what I love about your cards is that they are always bright and fun colors, very fun and they always put a smile on my face! Love it my friend! Hope you are having a fabulous evening!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg just makes me smile! Love that gator hope he doesn't eat all the birthday cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Later Gator is so sweet!! He's ready to party in his polka-dot party hat!! What fun cards my friend!! You make the sweetest cards!! Love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun sentiment for that gator! So cute! Thanks so much for joining our Birthday Challenge at PPPR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"