Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks CH#7 "Halloween"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

It's time for
another Challenge here at


Halloween
Challenge Begins: Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:
Prize $10.00 Gift Card

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 10 Free Digital Files Winner's Choice

$15.00 G.C.

Here is what I created for this challenge:
It was time for me to get reacquainted with my crafty BFF my "Gypsy".
With my gypsy and Sentimentals cartridge I was able to
create the base of my cards.
I could not wait for this challenge just to make these
Super DUPER cute Teddy Bear cards.
ENJOY!
I used Trendy Twine Grape Fizz on the broom. 
Her name is Beatrice the Witch!

My Pumpkin Teddy 's name is Spice!
Isn't he a Cutie Pie?

Each teddy bear is mounted on a Action Wobble.
Don't forget to link up your project over at 2CC .
Can't wait to see what you create! 
  
RECIPE:
Cricut & Gypsy
 Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge
Sentimentals Cartridge pg 51
Action Wobble
DCWV The Edumacation Stack
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
My Craft Spot:Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set 
Trendy Twine: Limeade & Grape Fizz
Cardstock*Buttons*Ribbons*Rhinestones*Gel Pen*Foam Tape
Circle & Scallop Punch*Zig-Zag Scissors*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
  
Thank you for stopping by!


Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin

30 comments:

  1. What darling cards! I love your card base and the fun papers you used. Those teddys are absolutely adorable and I LOVE your twine broomstick! Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super adorable. Love the shaped cards and the fabulous colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatrice and Spice are so absolutely adorable, M!! I just love them!! All of the details you added are perfect!! These are super-duper fabulous my super-duper fabulous friend!! I hope you are having a great week!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love the shape and colors! So fun! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these darling little Halloween cards! Those little bears are so adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love the sweet pumpkin bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Migdalia. I just love your shape cards and Miss Beatrice and Miss Spice are so, so super adorable!!! You did a great job whit the broom from Miss Beatrice and I like that you put Miss Spice on a action wobble!!! I Just LOVE your cards!!!!
    Have a great day, my friend,
    Big Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are out of this world cute. Love them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally adorable hun, love the little twine broom!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I love the bear images and the shapes you used and the texture you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaw, Beatrice and Spice are so darn cute Migdalia! The shapes are fabulous and love that you added a wobble to Spice! I love all the extra details-amazing job on these my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome lots of pumpkin going on there-
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #119 PUMPKIN !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    ps check your spam I commented earlier from my touch pad it probably went into your spam folder

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so super adorable my friend! LOVE the Grape Fizz TT on the broom :)
    Awesome job!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love those teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh goodness! You create the CUTEST bears!!! That twine touch is PERFECT!

    Have an AWESOME day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. just perfect halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  18. My angelic friend, Beatrice and Spice are beyond precious! These sweet bears just warm the heart, don't they? The card designs are fantastic (as always), as is every detail. The twine, ribbon, textures, patterns... there is a plethora of goodies on each one. One of the many things I love about your work is that exact thing... there is so much sweetness to enjoy. :o) Marvelous work, Millie! I'm sending you so much love and oodles of hugs tonight! God loves you. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! I love your cards:) They are so sweet and perfect for Halloween.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. that is so super dee duper cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is so pretty! You are rockin' the Halloween cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your Teddy bear, thank you for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are ADORABLE my friend. Love the witches.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable bears. Love them both, but the witch is my fave. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful Halloween creations! Thanks for joining at Parade Your Crafts!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us in the challenge at the Parade your Crafts Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia