Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Pumpkin Kitty Treat!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 
Yes, I am still making Halloween SWEET treats!
A friend asked me to make an easy, super cute & yummy treat to give to her co-workers.
So, I had this Super Cute "Pumpkin Kitty" File from KBD .
I adjusted the image to a smaller size and printed the image on a label sheet.
I used an oval & scalloped punch and placed my
sticker image on top. With my Halloween scraps and
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10, I was able to make my little treat pouch.
I placed a bow on the center.
For the treat inside the pouch, a Reese's peanut butter cup.   
 
ENJOY!
 
 
  
RECIPE:
KBD: Pumpkin Kitty 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
Oval & Scalloped Punches
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Halloween Paper
Avery White Printing Labels
Cardstock*Foam Tape*Glue*Ribbon
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Oh my...your pumpkin kitty is so stinken adorable! The papers are awesome and love the Spellbinders die you used for the package! How cool and creative! LOVE this! I am sure she will love these treat bags-who wouldn't:)
    Happy Sunday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Migdalia, Your friend will love this, I too!!!!
    These are soooooooo adorable!!
    Have a great day.

    Hugs
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Halloween treat pouches - what a great die to use! The images and papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute. LOVE them. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Thanks for entering my challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I love the sweet cat image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool - what lovely images too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss these?? They are so absolutely adorable, M!! Those kitties are so sweet!! I love the design of the treat bags!! So super-duper fabulous my friend!! They will be loved!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my sweetness! How cute are these little treats? I love the fun papers, especially the polka dots. I also love your layered mats - very pretty. And, of course, I adore that sweet little kitty - these are just darling my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are darling!! I love this image and all of the papers you used. Wonderful treat pouches!! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Go-to Galz 'Happy Halloween' Linky Party!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute!!! I want that cat!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are fab! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope youll join us again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have an All Crafts challenge on my blog (Always anything goes for anything but a card creations) with some fab sponsors if you would like to come along and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/all-crafts-challenge-octobernovember.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just too sweet. Love the colors and the images are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia