Friday, October 18, 2013

CIU Challenge #30:Halloween or Day of the Dead

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from

 

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1 
 
CIU Challenge #30:Halloween or Day of the Dead
(Dia de los muertes).
Challenge Begins: October 18, 2013
Challenge Ends: October 30, 2013 at noon EST

*Must use a Die Cut*

Sponsored by:

Digital Delights by Lou by Loo

Prize: 5.00 G.C.
 
Here's my project for this challenge:
Several weeks ago the Silhouette Online Store was offering a Free File.
I was one of those lucky ones!!!
I added the Peachy Keen "In The Garden Face Assortment" Stamp to their adorable faces..LOL!
I added Trendy Twine "Licorice" on the buttons and stamped
 
ENJOY!
 


I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up 
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create !
 
FYI:
There is a SUPER DUPER FUN HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP starting Saturday and Ending on Sunday with TONS of prizes so I hope you will come back and check out what I created!
 
 
RECIPE:
Silhouette
 Cardz TV: "Happy Days" Stamp Set "
PKS: Pk-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment
Recollections Printed Scrapbook Paper
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Cardstock*Oval & Oval Scallop Punch*Buttons*Gel Pen
3-D Pop Dots*Pink Chalk*Adhesive
 


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Migdalia, these cards are BOOtiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so bootiful.... love those adorable ghosts and some pretty papers to go with your cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love the Halloween paper you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable, M!! I love the Halloween scene you've created!! Those ghosts are so cute...I love their faces!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!!! Love the sweet ghost! The papers, buttons and twine look amazing! TFS!
    Love it!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween cards with all the orange & black polka dotted backgrounds. Love that little ghostie too. Really neat pop up . TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this little card is absolutely adorable!!! I love everything about it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! The faces you added are so cute and I love the different papers you used! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is TERRIFIC, the papers you chose are great and I love the pop up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - how cute is this? Love the fun little ghost and I LOVE that it's a pop-up card! Super cute my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pop up cards are simply adorable! Love the papers, too. I just got my Cameo so I'll be excited to see what's in store for this new adventure. You've done a fabulous job on this project.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so spooky cute! I love it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable cards my friend! LOVE the cute ghosts!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, wonderful papers and I love the pop up. What great OK faces! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful pop up cards! Love the super cute ghost, pretty colors and PK Faces! Have a great weekend, my friend.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love these pop up cards and the PK faces are cuuuute! And the cardzTV sentiment is the perfect addition! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My angelic friend, I am so happy to be catching up on your posts from the last few days! :o) Aww, how sweet are these pop-up cards?! The sweet PK faces couldn't be more precious and I love the polka dots and buttons. :o) The faux stitching looks incredible. Beautifully done as always, my dear Millie! (And thank you for your kind words! I adore aprons and wear my sunshiny yellow and pink cupcake one every time I bake! I look forward to seeing your IFTL post. God loves you so much and I can always see His love in your reflections upon my cards... it is truly beautiful.) :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous pop up. Those faces are too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cards look great. You did a fantastic job on the "stitching!"
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowzers you get a lot done girl! I am trying to go backwards to this post and there are so many in between that are so fabulous! Sorry I didn't comment on all, short on time, but you have some rockin' projects up here. These cards are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable faces on your ghost love them! CTV ghost and goblin challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"