Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Treats!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

I was asked to make 25 Halloween chocolate lollipops for a friend.
It is a Halloween kids party!
I always have white chocolate and several of my candy molds in hand. Just incase.....
 Yummy!!!
 
ENJOY!


 
RECIPE:
K & Company Spooktacular Adhesive Border 
Wilton Candy Molds, White, Orange & Purple Chocolate
Lollipops Sticks & Bags
Make n' Mold: Twist Ties
Tulle*Crinkle Ribbon*Scallop & Circle Puncher*3-D Pop Dots*Adhesive
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Very cute. So nice to have a homemade treat instead of just a store bought sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade treats are the best to make and giveaway.. Love the yummy pumpkin sucker's and I'm sure they must taste just as good as it looks.. Great showcasing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they look so yummy M!! I love how you decorated them!! Those pumpkin faces are adorable!! What fun and fabulous treats my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - those looks all kinds of yummy! And they are super cute - how fun! I'm sure the kids will LOVE these little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how adorable are these!!!!
    Awesome project my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out fabulous and I love the little tags you added! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, these look delish!!! Wow, how fun for the kids to eat these homemade yummy suckers! SO fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Migdalia! BTW- thanks for all the work you do on the CIU fb page and other stuff behind the scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW these are so fun, cute and they are yummy too! I love chocolate!!! You did a great job!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fabulous! I will have to remember this for next year! Awesome!

    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how sweet! homemade yumminess these look awesome. thanks so much for sharing with us at cardztv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"