Monday, October 28, 2013

"Happy Thanksgiving"......IFTL

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

The I Feel the Love Project is happy to announce that we will be partnering with this amazing senior care facility by sending handcrafted Thanksgiving cards to their residents.  We are asking for those of you who would like to be a part of this wonderful opportunity to create a Thanksgiving card(s) to the address listed below by November 7th:

Chancellors Village

All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by November 7th to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 
 
I made several Thanksgiving cards with
Recollections pumpkin stickers that I found in my crafty stash.
I used several decorative punches...I was looking for a simple and lovely look.

I placed a brown gorgeous bow and adhered a glittery brad from Recollections.
Stamped "Happy Thanksgiving" on a zigzag handmade label. 
ENJOY!

  
RECIPE:
DCWV: The Autumn Melody Paper Stack
CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp Set
MS Corner Punch
Oval & Scalloped Oval Puncher
Recollections Pumpkin Stickers
Recollections Brads
Cardstock*Ribbon*ZigZag Scissors*Distress Ink*3-D Pop Dots
 
 
CHALLENGES:
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Love your festive cards, I'm sure all the recipients will love them as well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the papers and the pretty pumpkin image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card! Love the papers and the shape of the base layer!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great set of cards! I love how beautiful you design your cards my friend! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your cards!! Awesome job my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous, M!! The bow is amazing!! I love the pretty pumpkins!! All of the punches you used are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cards! Love all the pumpkins! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migdalia, more beautiful cards. How do you get such perfect bows? They are amazing!! Love the punches. Your cards will surely bring BIG smiles to the faces of those who receive them and many blessings too. Thank you again for all that you do. You are the best!!!
    Love, Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Those stickers add the perfect little shine on each card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty. I love the side bows and wonderful papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are BEAUTIFUL.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW these are generous. Love the design, the papers and the pumpkins are stunning.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"