Monday, October 21, 2013

IFTL: "Happy Thanksgiving"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

In a couple weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving Day.
I especially love this holiday. It's the day where family & friends get together and eat all day and night. At least that's what I do but most of all its the day where we laugh, catch up with what we have missed from one another, we hug, kiss, and sometimes even cry.
We sometimes get overwhelmed to see each other that we cry but happy tears. That's a good thing. The best thing is when we sit at the dinner table, we begin with a prayer which my sister always leads and then we go one by one to say what we are Thankful and Grateful for. By the time it's my turn I am already teary just listening to everyone's words. You see I have a lot to be Grateful for and I have been blessed with such beautiful and loving family & friends (that includes all my bloggie friends as well). With that being said I would like to announce to all my bloggie friends that this month's recipient over at "I Feel The Love Project" is:


This is from the "IFTL" blog:
Chancellors Village  is a community within the Senior Lifestyle organization. By engaging a caring team of dedicated professionals, Senior Lifestyle is at the forefront of creating fulfilling lifestyles that enrich seniors' lives today and tomorrow. 
As a resident of Chancellors Village, a hospitality-centered community, individuals find socially engaging and comforting lifestyle options that experts say are so important to healthy aging
The I Feel the Love Project is happy to announce that we will be partnering with this amazing senior care facility by sending handcrafted Thanksgiving cards to their residents.  We are asking for those of you who would like to be a part of this wonderful opportunity to create a Thanksgiving card(s) to the address listed below by November 7th
 
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by November 7th to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 
 
Here are my cards:
I started with the pumpkin image from CAC2 Cartridge and gave it some texture with a swirl embossing folder. I glittered the leaves on my pumpkin and I attached a burlap string on a button and adhered it on the top of the glittery leaves. I placed the pumpkins with 3-D pop dots on the cream cardstock and used Autumn paper for the bottom portion of the card. I added a gorgeous orange bow and stamped "Happy Thanksgiving".
I am not done yet with my part in making cards for the "IFTL" Project. There are 200 residents.
I hope that I have inspired you to come and join us for this month's "IFTL" recipient.
 
ENJOY!

 
RECIPE:
CAC2 Cartridge: Pumpkin
Cuttlebug w/ Swirl Embossing Folder
DCWV: The Autumn Melody Stack
Cardz TV: "Happy Days" Stamp Set "
Cardstock*String of Burlap*Buttons*Ribbon
Glitter*3-D Pop Dots*Adhesive
 

 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards!!! I LOVE the CAS look and that pumpkin is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sets of cards, love that embossed pumpkins and pretty papers that you used to create those cards....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Love the paper and the image! Really cute. I hope to have time to create a card to participate.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! The embossed pumpkins look fabulous!!!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migdalia, your cards are so pretty! Love the paper you chose and your pumpkin is fabulous. Thank yo so much for supporting the IFTL Project again this month. You are the best! Many blessings to you as we know you will bless many with your generous gifts! Love to you from us :) ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards!! I love the embossed pumpkin and that pretty Autumn paper. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pumpkin Time' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so gorgeous, M!! I love the texture and the awesome pumpkins!! These are so beautiful and they will be adored!! Your Thanksgiving memories sound so wonderful, too!! Have a great day my sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Migdalia. What a beautiful cards! I love the pretty paper and the pumpkins are great! Love your cards my friend! Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards! I just love your beautiful embossed pumpkin! I just know the will be greatly appreciated. I just wanted to share that my father is 90 years old and still lives at home (my sister lives with him). He so looks forward to the cards that I make him and has dedicated his china hutch to be a "card" hutch. All of the cards I have made him are displayed in the hutch for all to enjoy and he can look at every day.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and pumpkin is so pretty! I love the pretty paper and bow. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Thanksgiving cards! Love the embossing and great pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow my friend what a beautiful set of cards. Great cause to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #119 PUMPKIN !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the embossing on the pumpkin! Thanks for participating in the BBTB2 pumpkin challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Migdalia, love your pumpkin cards,the embossing looks fab! Thanksgiving sounds wonderful too! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 my friend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. M, these are amazing! I LOVE the how you embossed the pumpkins and your paper is FABULOUS!!! Another awesome project!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif (molliemugsblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Thanksgiving cards! Love the embossed pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the texture on your pumpkin! Super cute card thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My angelic friend, these cards are positively delightful... and simply perfect for those sweet residents! The design and papers are lovely, and of course I adore the embossed pumpkins and sweet buttons. :o) Thanksgiving is special to me, too. Your love for it (and those you care about, even) shine through these cards that will soon be in the hands of some very special and blessed people. :o) They are so fortunate to be receiving something made with your beautiful heart! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you embossed that cricut cut pumpkin! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful creation Migdalia! I love the embossing. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card !!! Everything is perfect ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that pumpkin. Thanks for posting at BBTB2

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"