Monday, October 28, 2013

"IFTL" Project....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

"IFTL" Project will be creating Thanksgiving Day cards for:

 
Chancellors Village- I Feel the Love Project - October 2013 
 
Chancellors Village is a community within the Senior Lifestyle organization. By engaging a caring team of dedicated professionals, Senior Lifestyle is at the forefront of creating fulfilling lifestyles that enrich seniors' lives today and tomorrow.
The I Feel the Love Project is happy to announce that we will be partnering with this amazing senior care facility by sending handcrafted Thanksgiving cards to their residents.  We are asking for those of you who would like to be a part of this wonderful opportunity to create a Thanksgiving card(s) to the address listed below by November 7th. 
 If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by November 7th to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

As I was going through my CAC2 cartridge I came across this super cute Acorn image and just
had to use it on my cards. For the top portion of my card I used the floral embossing folder and used the same folder on the top portion of the Acorn. I made a bow out of a piece of burlap and
placed a button on the center. Stamped "Happy Thanksgiving" and adhered rhinestones to each side of my oval shape.
 
ENJOY! 
 
 
RECIPE:
 CAC2: Acorn & Oval Circle
Cuttlebug w/ Flower Embossing Folder
 DCWV: The Autumn Melody Paper Stack
CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp Set
 Cardstock*Twine*Button*Ribbon*Rhinestones*Distress Ink
Foam Tape*Gel Pen*Adhesive
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Your cards are wonderful! What a wonderful idea. TFS.
    We have a few care centers very near here and I'm going to try to make some for them.
    Also I have been wanting to make an assortment of cards for a women/kids shelter near where I work.
    Thanks for the reminder to get to work on these.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Thanksgiving cards my friend! Love them!! The embossing really makes the card! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so elegant and beautiful, M!! The little acorns are so pretty and the embossing is fabulous!! Gorgeous cards my friend - they will be loved!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such elegant cards! The embossing is wonderful and I love the splash of colour on the buttons placed so perfectly on your acorns!

    Thanks for your prayers for our house hunt. Still nothing, but I know we won't be without a home forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these cards are so pretty! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! Love the sweet acorns and embossing.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely elegant! The embossing really pops! Love the little acorn. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous embossing and love the acorn! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card . Wonderful cause also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! I love the rich, bold colors and that pretty little acorn. The embossing is beautiful - love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a elegant cards! Love the embossing and the beautiful papers you used! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Migdalia, we love the richness of your cards! The colors are fabulous!! The acorn is perfect for Thanksgiving and fall. Just too cute!! Thank you so much for your continued support. We love and appreciate you. Many blessing s to you.
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Great colors, love the embossing and the acorn is just too cute,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"