Friday, October 25, 2013

"Sit For A Spell"....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 
Recently I won this SUPER cute stamp set from
Pink Hippo! Awesome! Thanks Deb!
As you know I am learning when it comes to coloring images.
So I used the Tombow, Dual Brush Pen Set "6 Jellybean".
Which I won over at a blog hop with Tombow!
Yippee!!! Thanks Tombow!
So, I colored my image and mounted the witch with 3-D Foam Tabs from
Tombow on a Spellbinder Nestabilities Scalloped Squares die cut.
The orange striped background is adhesive cardstock that I found in my stash.
Awesome!
For the witch I added a googly eye..Spooky!
For the finishing touch I added a bow,Totally Grape twine,
a button and orange skittles from my bloggie friend Carri!
Oh! and YES!! Stamped "Sit For A Spell"!!
 
ENJOY!

Inside of the card.....
  
RECIPE:
Pink Hippo "Witchy Woman Stamp Set

Tombow: The Craft Collection 3-D Foam Tabs
Tombow: Dual Brush Pen Set, 6 Jellybean
This is what I won!!!

Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares SM
Trendy Twine: Totally Grape
Carri @ Abusybee: Skittles
Cardstock*Ribbon*Button*Glossy Accents*Googly Eye
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. Another amazing card! Love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - fabulous image and papers! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors that you used! Perfect for Halloween and the google eyes crack me up! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just absolutely adorable, M!! I love that witch!! You colored her perfectly!! The design is fabulous!! Positively spooktacular my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I just love that witch! The googly eye looks great! I love the colors you've used together. Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card Migdalia!! Love the coloring and your googly eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love her one big eyeball! this would be perf for spooky bingo challenge at lia stampz! http://liastampz.blogspot.com/2013/10/challenge-51-spooky-bingo.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your witch is fabulous and the coloring is amazing!! Awesome card design!
    Have a great wknd!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks fabulous, M! The colors pop right out at ya! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! such a cute card my friend and I love that googlie eye on her:) Too cute. Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for always stopping by and taking the time to leave such sweet comments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you SERIOUS?! Could this little card be any cuter!? I absolutely love that google eye on the witch. You've done another fab job, Migdalia. So glad I stopped by today! Have a fab weekend crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That googly eye is great! lol Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so super adorable my friend!!! Love this!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at 3GJ for our Anything Halloween w/Ribbon challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card! Love the adorable witch, great colors and pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    Have a wonderful day.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun, I love the wiggle eye you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so fun! The googly eye is a terrific touch. I love the bold colours you used for your witch too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. eeeekkk...how cute! What a fun, spooky little witch with her googly eye! I love all the fun layers and great papers you used - this a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG this is fabulously cute I would never know you wee just learning to color. Love the witch with her googly eye.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! I love that witch and her googly eye! The colors are perfect Halloween colors and love the orange button accented with the ribbon and twine colors. Great job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"