Friday, November 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks #8 "Thanksgiving"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

It's time for another Challenge over at

 
"Thanksgiving"
Begins: Friday, November 1
Ends: Saturday, November 30

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:

Prize: $10.00 Gift Card


Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 5 Free Digital Files (Winner's Choice)
 
Prize: $15.00 GC
 
Here is what I created for this challenge:
On Thanksgiving Day I always attend a dinner at my friends house.
My part is to bring a dessert (Flan with Cream Cheese) and
a treat to use as part of the table setting. So I made these adorable
Lollipop Place Card Holders.......
With the "When I was a Kid" cartridge I was able to make the labels and
I used chalkboard paper to write the names of those that will be attending.
I added buttons, ribbons, & Orange Truffle Twine.
Well, these are adorable files are from my bloggie friend Julie a.k.a. "Cricut Chick".
She creates AMAZING projects especially her 3-D projects.
Her files are free but you have to be a followers.
Isn't that AWESOME? Yeah, Julie is AWESOME herself!
Thanks Julie!
 
ENJOY!
 



Don't forget to link up your project over at 2CC .
Can't wait to see what you create! 

 
RECIPE:
Silhouette Portrait 
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Label
Trendy Twine: Orange Truffle
Recollections: Chalkboard Paper & Chalk
Cardstock*Ribbons*Buttons*Distress Inks*Foam Tape*Adhesive
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Hi Migdalia I LOVE them all! Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You did an AMAZING job on these! Thank you for the shout out and your kind words...You rocked this project!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome Migdalia!! I love the files and the fun way you added the names!
    Super awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog! Hope you will link up again for our next challenge!

      Delete
  4. aawww....these are just so, so cute! Oh my goodness, each one is just cute as can be - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - these are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome, M!! I love the designs!! The bow, buttons and twine look fabulous!! These are just gorgeous my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cute place holders. So fun. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are FABULOUS! I want them on my table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My creative friend, these are spectacular! The cuts are indeed marvelous, but its your work with them that truly makes them shine. :o) I love the pretty ribbons and bows, sweet buttons, and of course the lovely name plates. These lollipop place card holders are adorable and so wonderfully designed, Millie. Everyone who shares in the holiday with you is beyond blessed... you are a treasure! I'm sending you oodles of hugs, straight from my heart to yours! :o) (And I keep forgetting to tell you that I'm excited to see your future coloring creations... I know you will excel at that technique, my dear friend!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! These will be so cute at the dinner table! . TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, Millie! These are adorable! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Thanks for linking up with Cameo Creations Challenges! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello new friend! I had to stop by and tell you how much I appreciate your comment on my blog and for inviting me to join in your Thanksgiving challenge for week 3--that was so kind and made me feel special. Thank you for welcoming me to join in the fun, which I did and will continue to now that I'm familiar with that blog! NOW, these festive lollipop holders are too sweet for words!...but I'll try hehe ;) Oh my goodness, each one is so charming and will make each recipient feel thankful they are blessed enough to be sitting at your Thanksgiving table! What a delightful idea and I'm super inspired to try a few myself!! Thanks SO much Millie! I'm thankful that I've made a brand new and ever inspiring crafty friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so adorable! I love the different shapes! They will look great on the table! So fun! My name is spelled L-a-u-r-a. ;) Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! these are just way to AWESOME my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo fun!!! I just love the files you chose, so perfect my friend!! What a gorgeous group of place card holders!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun project. I really like the theme and the treat. Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH my gosh, these are so cute! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful 3d projects! I love them ALL!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenges! :o)

    Theresa (Silhouette Challenges DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these. LOVE how you personalized them Perfect for place markers. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"