Friday, November 29, 2013

CIU #33: "Giving Thanks"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from

Cut It Up?

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1  
CIU Challenge #33: "Giving Thanks"
(Thank you card or gift)

Challenge Begins: November 29, 2013
Challenge Ends: December 11, 2013 at noon EST
*Must use a Die Cut*
Sponsored By:
Digital Delights
Prize: 5.00 G.C.
Website:
Digital Delights by loubyloo

Here's my project for this challenge: 
With the holidays approaching I was running low on Thank you cards so this challenge worked out perfect for me. I used my adorable Sunflower girl which I set on white cardstock and
used the print & cut feature on my Silhouette. With the super cute & fun "When I was a Kid cartridge (which has become one of my favorite carts) I cut the décor border and tag, which I stamped a "Thank You" sentiment.  I found these pretty flowers by Recollections as well as the brown rhinestones, which I placed on my tags.
ENJOY!
RECIPE:
Silhouette Portrait (Print & Cut)
DD by LoubyLou: Flower Power Sunflower Girl 
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag & Border
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "Thank You"
Recollection Flowers & Rhinestones

Cardstock*3-D Pop Dots*Adhesive


Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Pretty border, and I love the bright colors you used!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super adorable is this!!! I just LOVE the colors and that image is too cute!
    Awesome job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Sooo cute! Thanks for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and super colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, M!! She is so sweet!! I love the colors and the pretty flower!! What a gorgeous card my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute!!! What a sweet image! I think the design of your card is great!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card!! Love your colors!!!
    Adorable card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card! Love the cute little girl image and the pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! The image is adorable and I love how you added the flower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* your coloring and shading is so beautiful! Terrific card, M!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very, very, very sweet! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty and clean. I love this cute sunflower girl. So very pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"