Friday, November 15, 2013

CIU Challenge #32:Count down!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
**Don't forget to scroll down for my  2 Creative Chicks post.**


Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1  
CIU Challenge #32:Count down!
(Advent calendar or count down to any other event.)
Challenge Begins: November 15, 2013
Challenge Ends: November 27, 2013 at noon EST

*Must use a Die Cut*


Sponsors:
Kadoodle Bug Designs
Prize: $10.00 G.C.

Pez-A-Doodle Designs
Prize: $25.00 G.C.
*All of the items are 40% off the usual retail price*

Here's my project for this challenge:
 With a magnetic board (which will help me count down the days Till Christmas) 
that I recycled, I placed this ADORABLE ELF... ! He REALLY is!  LOL
I just had to dress him up with Boa because its the right thing to do!!!
Around my neighborhood I found a .99 store that sold the cute googly eyes that I used on my Elf.
I still can't believe it.
I used the CAC2 for "Christmas" and a zigzag trim that I found in my holiday stash.
But what gives my project an extra touch of CUTENESS as I say is the Skittles

and the Pez A Bling's from Pez-A-Doodle Designs.
This sponsorship is from one of our very own DT sister Marti Wills!
Thank you Marti! 
 
ENJOY!
41 days Til' Christmas.....
 
I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up 
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 


RECIPE:
CAC2 Cartridge : Christmas Phrase
Pez-A-Doodle Designs : Skittles & Peg A Blings 
Magnetic Board
Christmas Cardstock & Stickers Numbers (stash)
Cardstock*Boa*Googly Eyes*Ribbons*Adhesive*Glue Gun

CHALLENGES:




Thank you for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO super cute! I love the adorable elf and what a great idea to use a magnetic board! TFS! Have a wonderful day, my friend.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so creative and absolutely adorable, M!! I love the feathers!! Those eyes are so cute!! This is a fabulous countdown calendar!! I love everything about it!! I hope you have a fabulous Friday my fabulous friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! This is way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah so cute! i love all the fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those google eyes are just fantastic with those eyelashes! Wow! Love his furry hat and bow tie, too.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super adorable!!!
    Love this idea for a challenge too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love this little countdown calendar! So creative! You are so talented!!! Love all you do!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - this is so cute! How adorable is he! I love the fluff :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my goodness, could this little guy be any cuter? I'm in love with this little elf, Migdalia! You go on with your crafty holiday self!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable with her pretty eyes and all the fun fur! Sounds like a fun challenge. If I get time I might do a count down to my hoildays

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOVE this!! Great idea, and totally adorable!! :)
    Have a Happy Crafty Day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. My angelic friend, I love every single thing about your magnetic countdown calendar! You are always so creative! The elf looks incredible... you gave him so much personality with the eyes and feathers! Brilliant! :o) The numbers are so pretty and I adore the sparkly trim on the board. Fantastic in every way, Millie! You consistently inspire us with your creativity... thank you for being a ray of sunshine! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute card and FUN challenge! I love the fun googly eyes are boa and the countdown calendar is fabulous!
    So cute M!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is sooo adorable! Are you sure he doesn't want to come visit me? LOL!! Love the furry hat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and adorable that all I can say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I love the boa! Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! this is just way too cute my friend, I LOVE LOVE it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, you got me at boa :) fabulous my friend!!
    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so darn cute. I LOVE it. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"