Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Happy Birthday, Janice"!!!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

This is a very special post with a special birthday wish!
Last year, Trendy Twiners took part in making a birthday card for Janice.
Janice is Lesley Ann's Mom (Trendy Twine Queen).


Today on her birthday we are making a tag.
So with a handmade tag by made by me of course, I placed a doily and a turquoise glittered dress that I made with my dress form Spellbinder die. My flowers are made with Tickled Pink Twine in which I placed buttons on the center. I wanted to add some bling to this tag because well it is a special occasion. I added rhinestones, tulle, a Gorgeous bow and lets forget a "Happy Birthday" sentiment which I placed on a tag. My special Birthday tag goes out to Janice with a very special birthday wish!!!
Happy Birthday Janice!

Please stop by at Trendy Twine so that you see what the BEAUTIFUL tags that the other
Trendy Twiners have made for this special occasion.
 
ENJOY!
 

 
RECIPE:
Trendy Twine: Blue Berry
Trendy Twine: Tickled Pink
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Decorative Dress Forms
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Label
My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
SU': White Lace Tea Lace Paper Doily
 Cardstock*Ribbon*Buttons*Rhinestones*Brad*Tulle
Distress Ink*3-D Pop Dots*Adhesive*Décor Puncher
 
 
CHALLENGES:

 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning. Love the unusual colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous tag my friend! I just love that fun party dress!!!!
    Awesome colors and beautiful twine flowers!
    Thanks for sharing and for joining the TT DT in wishing Janice a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love the tag in every angle. Love how you did the flower with the twine and that party dress is so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous tag!! I love your sparkly dress and the flowers with the twine and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! The colors are spectacular, love the party dress!!
    Beautifully done!!
    Hope you are well my friend, I'm a little behind but trying to catch up :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the colors and the details on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, M!! I love the sparkly dress!! It looks amazing!! The twine flowers are spectacular!! What a gorgeous tag my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful tag - love the ribbon and the dress! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous dress and pretty way you made the flowers with the twine! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW This tag is awesome! I love the flowers.......... I love all details! You did a great job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, please tell Janice a Big Happy Birthday from me too! Your tag is so glamourous with the sparkly turquoise dress & fab ribbon bow. The lace doily is so feminine for this special lady, and I loved the idea of the twine flowers too. Hope the day was just wonderful for Janice. Thanks for your visit to my blog, and TFS such a fantastic looking tag. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty tag, the twine flowers are gorgeous! Love all of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! The twine flowers are so cute! I love the dress and the colors you've used! Awesome!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tag!!! You did such a great job...LOVE the twine flowers and that sparkly dress. She will love it.

    Thanks for linking up in November's Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Millie, this tag is truly spectacular! There is so much to love about it and I'm sure Janice will feel so special every time she sees it. The bright colors, abundance of texture, and sweet sparkle are a few reasons I love it to pieces. :o) Twine flowers are one of my favorite things, so I particular enjoy that whimsical aspect. The pink tulle makes my heart sparkle and the dress atop the doily is brilliant. Stunning work, my angelic friend... you are such a blessing to so many. Lots of smooshy hugs for you tonight! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo pretty!! Love all the sparkle!! Great way to use the twine too, very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so gorgeous and girlie, Migdalia. Thank you so much for joining in to make Mom's birthday such a special day.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so stinkin cute! love that there is so many fun embellies on it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! Great twine flowers and I love the shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beautiful tag. LOVE those twine flowers with button centers and the sparkley dress. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an incredible tag! Those twine flowers are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"