Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm SNOW stuck on you!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

There is a SUPER cute challenge going on over at My Craft Spot.
The challenge is to make a Christmas Shaped Card.
Now I think you know how I feel about shape cards.
They are Super DUPER cute and fun!
So with a Snowflake file which I used the offset feature on my Silhouette,
I was able to add the white background as well as duplicate, flip & weld my snowflake image.
I then stamped my adorable Snowflake with PKS " In The Garden Face Assortment".
I added a banner and stamped "I'm SNOW stuck on you!"
Oh! and I just had to add a pink bow with a little bling on it.
My Snowflake has a name......It's SNOWY!

ENJOY!

Inside of my snowflake card ....
  
RECIPE:
Silhouette Portrait
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack
Cardstock*Ribbon*Flower Rhinestone*Blue Distress Ink*Pink Chalk
White & Pink Gel Pen*3-D Pop Dots

CHALLENGES:



Thank you for stopping by!


26 comments:

  1. This is super adorable!!!! LOVE the shape and fun sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! such a fun, happy card - have a happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy Snowflake, the face is gorgeous and I like the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love love your snowflake, she is so darn adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! LOVE the PK face you used and her cute little bow! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Great shape and love the sentiment! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and love that you have given the snow flake a face - adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, M, Snowy is so sweet!! What an absolutely adorable project!! I love the shape and design!! The face is so cute!! I hope you have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving my dear friend!! Big Hugs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super! I love, love the card shape and cute PK face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card I want to make this card
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, M! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your smiling snowflake. I need to try more shape cards and this may be just the perfect opportunity! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie??!!! And that sentiment is awesome. Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO cute, Migdalia!! I love the fun face! Your snowflake looks like she's got so much wonderful personality!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Migdalia I love your SNOWY card! I love the faces and fabulous shape! I love all your adorable shape cards!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snowy is adorable. Love the sweet bow you added. A great touch. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable!!!! The face is too cute! I love the sentiment inside!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness - what a sweet, Peachy face! Darling card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and sweet!! Love that face :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely adorable! I love the sweet face and the fun sentiments!
    So glad you joined us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! Love that cute face!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"