Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Santa's Little Helper"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

I wanted to join in on (2) fun challenges that would allow me to create something for the holidays.
I created a this Super DUPER cute tag!
For the base of my winter holiday tag (MCT Challengeand (DD Challenge) I used the XL Label Die. I cut two 2 labels with different Christmas cardstock and glued them together.
I then added some glittery ribbon, a button, candy cane twine and a gorgeous rhinestone brad.
For the adorable image "Poppet The Fairy" I used the print & cut (Silhouette) as well as the offset feature for a grayish background. I adjusted the size so that it can fit on my tag.
I then added a scallop & stitched circle and stamped "Santa's Little Helper" sentiment with little cute skirt image which I colored with my Le Plume Markers and added a tiny rhinestone..
ENJOY!


RECIPE:
  My Creative Time: XL Label Die
 My Creative Time:Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
My Creative Time: All Around Christmas Stamp Set
Silhouette Portrait (Print & Cut)
Digital Delights by loubyloo:Poppet The Fairy (colored)
Trendy Twine: Candy Cane
Le Plume Markers
Christmas Cardstock*Button*Ribbon*Rhinestone*Brad
3-D Pop Dots*Glue

  
Thank you for stopping by!

Please follow my blog via...
Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, M!! Poppet the Fairy is adorable!! I love the shape and the Santa's Little Helper stamp!! What a fabulous project my friend!! I love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this it is so cute great job thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet holiday tag. It's so festive and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag, love every detail to it...... I saw it on FB and had to come by....
    Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Festive, fun and fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love the bright, happy colors and that little elf is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one really festive, beautiful tag! I love Poppet the Fairy and the Santa's Little Helper sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super adorable tag!! Great colors and adorable image!
    I just LOVE this!!!
    Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUCH a cute tag! All your little extras really make it something special. The tag can be a gift in itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super adorable tag! I love that cute elf and great colors! Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute tag. Love the image!! Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card Challenge Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful tag and what a great little fairy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww..how cute! Love that little elf!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful tag Migdalia! I love that cute little helper! Love that used the P&C feature for this. The papers you used are so festive too! TFS!!!! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is wonderful. Love it! TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag, fab image & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is totally adorable I love the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"