Sunday, December 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks: Christmas/Winter

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

It's time for
another Challenge here at


Christmas/Winter
Challenge Begins: Sunday, December 1
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, December 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:
 
My Crafting Channel
Prize: If we get 300 entries I will use random.org and one lucky winner will receive a
Silhouette Portrait

Prize $10.00 Gift Card

$15.00 GC
 
Here is what I created for this challenge:
 I found this adorable Christmas Bear and I wanted to use it on some
cards that I was asked to make for a teacher.I added a SU' doily,
a green bow, and rhinestones.With my "When I was a Kid" cartridge I made a tag and stamped "Merry Christmas".
He is a Cutie Patootie!!!!
His name is Christmas CUTIE!!!!!
 
ENJOY!
Don't forget to link up your project over at 2CC .
Can't wait to see what you create! 
  
RECIPE:
Silhouette (Print & Cut) 
KBD: Christmas Bear
When I was a Kid Cartridge (Tag)
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack 
MCT: It's a Magical Season Stamp Set
Cardstock*Doily*Rhinestones*Ribbon*Red Ink ( For Edges)
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Migdalia! Cutie really lives up to his name!
    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Millie. Love the image and the use of the doily.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable!
    FAB job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our other linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable my friend!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! I love your pretty layout and that little bear is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migdalia, I am absolutely smitten with your darling bear!! He just couldn't be any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super adorable card, Migdalia! I love the sweet bear image! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for linking up at Paper Playtime! This challenge blog is moving to Pause Dream Enjoy beginning Tues, Jan 7. Please bookmark the site and come link up in January!
    Linky Parties hosted at Pause Dream Enjoy
    Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook Fan Page
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia