Monday, December 2, 2013

CDD: "Tag Your're It"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 Today is my 1st design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Diva's! Yiippee!!!!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is "Tag You're It".

 The party sponsors are:

TCBJ - $20 Gift Card

Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 
 Visit Craftin Desert Diva's for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party:
From the moment I saw this adorable Yummy Cocoa image over at KBD I knew it would go perfect with my ribbon and color combo. I used the Print & Cut with offset feature on my silhouette.
I set my image on a plain tag which I covered with pattern paper from my leftover scraps.
Added a twine bow & a button on the center of my ribbon.The banner was handmade by me and stamped with "You're SNOW much fun".
Oh! and for that extra touch of CUTENESS I added skittles from my friend, Carri.
ENJOY!


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 


RECIPE:
Silhouette Portrait (Print & Cut with Offset)
Recollections Tag 
Authentique "Chipper" Paper
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack
Banner:Handmade*Blue Distress Ink
Cardstock*Button*Ribbon*Brad*3-D Pop Dots*Gel Pen


CHALLENGES:

34 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Tag, I love the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable!!!! LOVE it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious colors! Love this to pieces, Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute tag! Love the fabulous colors and the adorable image! I love your tag!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Millie, this is really adorable. I love the colour choice and congrats on your new DT position! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable, M!! What a sweet image!! The colors are so fun!! I love this my friend - it's spectacular!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. Love that KBD pattern you used and those colors are super. The skittles go perfect!!! I'm so happy to have you on the CDD DT my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...what a darling tag my friend! The image is so sweet! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is super super cute and I LOVE that sentiment:) I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Have a great evening my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Adorable. Thanks for linking up in December's Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combo and adorable design! Speak to you when we return from our trip! have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy new Year!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute-love the color combo and the image!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love the color combo and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! I just love the image! Great colors. Love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable ! I love the bear, the colors , everything is super cute !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So absolutely precious…love the colors you chose Migdalia! That little bear is so fun and equally as sweet! Have a happy evening…your bloggie friend, Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, this is adorable. I love the little teddy! Too cute! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you will come and play with us this week too! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute and a big congrats to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous tag... Love the image & fabulous colours & design....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww this is so cute.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is terrific, I love the color scheme and cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My angelic friend, I wanted to stop by tonight to tell you how much I love you and how much your projects mean to me! I am behind, as I have been a bit overwhelmed with so many things! But I always see your posts and they always make me smile. Your work forever makes my heart sparkle, even on the tougher days. God is so loving and faithful and I am forever thankful that He brought us together! :o) This tag is all things sweet and whimsical... just like you. :o) The image is adorable and your design is perfect. (As always.) Extra hugs for you tonight, my dear Millie!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. great color combo!!! I always love seeing what you come up with! You got so much talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so sweet. I lovethe non traditional Christmas colors so adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW my friend... this is the cutest tag ever!!! I just love that cute image and Oh my how those colors go beautiful together! LOVE This and I know i'm late on posting but i'm so far behind LOL I am trying to get through tons of my blogs and email. You did a fantastic job on this tag!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute tag!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"