Saturday, December 14, 2013

Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop Day 1!!!!

Welcome to Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop!!

  photo CDD_13_HollyJollyHop_zps7994fb48.gif
 I'm so happy that you could join us today!
If this is the first time that you have hopped with us, you won't be disappointed.
This is the Craftin Desert Divas design team's first hop and I have to say my design team
are all amazingly talented.
 This is Day 1 and the start of the Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop! You will not only get some inspiration, but you could win GREAT prizes, too!! You must FOLLOW and COMMENT on all of the stops both days to have chance to win.

Here's the wonderful sponsors for this hop...
 For this two day hop each blog will be offering a prize from one of the sponsors listed above!!! You must visit each stop both days to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced on Dec 18.
The entire winning list will be posted on Craftin Desert Diva's website. 

My sponsor for today is..

Fleurette Bloom
A HUGE Thank you to our Sponsor!!!

Here is my project that I've created....
 Our sponsor has this adorable Collection that went so PERFECT with this hop...
Its Called "Holly Days" Boxes and Cards Kit/ Collection.
For today (Day 1) I made 2 Beautiful Christmas Shaped Cards.
ENJOY!

My 1st.... is a Snowglobe card.
The Christmas designer paper is from K & Company.
 I embossed the Poinsettia and added a lovely pearl.
Both cards were still missing something, I thought, so I added
the Gorgeous "Mistletoe" bow.

My 2nd.... It's a Cardinal Card.
I used the same designer paper as my 1st card but also the
Colorbok Gold Paper.
For the center of the holly, I used red rhinestones. I wanted a little more bling so I green rhinestones as well.
Your next stop on this hop is our the Fabulous,
Shelly
Oh!! Don't forget to come back Tomorrow for Day 2 

Thank you for hopping with us!!!!
Here's a complete list of the line up in case you get lost along the way:

                          

RECIPE:
Cuttlebug w/ Swirl Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 18 (Tag)
ColorBOK Gold Paper Pack 
K&Company Visions of Christmas Designer Paper
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack
CardzTV: "Happy Days" Stamp Set
Cardstock*Ribbon(Glitter)*Rhinestones*Pearls*3-D Pop Dots*Skittles





Thank you for stopping by!

 

54 comments:

  1. The cards are just so pretty!!Love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful on both projects.... So festive and creative...
    Enjoy you wonderful hop and crafty weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful !!! Each one is lovely !!! Great creations !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty. Love the colors and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards!! Great designs!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome project!!! always great visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are just beautiful!! I love the paper and love the shape of the cardinal card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with these Migdalia!!! Pretty papers too! I love the bling and that gold paper looks so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. M, your cards are fantastic! So beautiful and festive! LOVE them both!!! So perfect for the hop!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Cards I love the shape they are both so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your cards are so amazing! Beautiful designs and die cut! Wish I had a die cut machine because these are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!

    Veronica
    (New Follower)
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Mz M…both of your cards are gorgeous. I love the snow globe and have yet to try one out. The papers and gold pieces on both cards make them both look so festive. Happy Christmas to you my crafty friend!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow such a beautiful card my friend!!! Just love that paper! TFS and hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful job on the cards,, I looove your embossed poinsettia .. Merry Christmas to you and yours :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of your shape cards are amazing.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    {and thanks for your sweet comments}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh M, both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the shape of the snow globe card and wow, the poinsettia is gorgeous!! And the design of the second one is beautiful!! As always, you've done a fabulous job my fabulous friend!! Love them both!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Big Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome job my friend!! The files you used look AMAZING!!!!
    Loving your inspiration!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that crinkle ribbon, thank You for the "recipe"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! The embossing on the poinsettia looks so pretty and I love how you added the crinkle ribbon! I really like the shape of the cards too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous... love the bows you added...
    Laura D.
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW. I love these. I still have not made a shaped card. But I certainly want to learn!! Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the shapes of the cards! So very pretty! Thanks for sharing them with us at Delightful Challenges, "Red and Green"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word! That flower is GORGEOUS!!! The holly is beautiful too! Awesome cards my friend!

    Have a fantastic day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! Both of your cards are gorgeous!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Your cards are gorgeous! Both of them are so wonderfully elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two beautiful cards I love the ribbon that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty cards with all the great embellishes.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like the shape & detail of the cards. Like the dimension.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both cards are beautiful cards. I really love the globe card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are wonderful, love the globe, layers, shape & detail. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Muriel Osborne-PetrykDecember 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM

    Wow how beautiful. I love the cardinal because I love cardinals. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Migdalia!!! I love the snowglobe look. Very pretty and perfect for the holidays. Very nice. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning Migdalia! That ribbon is really beautiful. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  35. Liking that snow globe card - I just created one recently as well - TFS and Thank you for the hop - enjoy your week Gail utb01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely beautiful! Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  37. a couple of very unique cards! I love the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The gold paper is gorgeous on both your cards. It really adds that "wow" factor!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh nice cards! Love the unique shapes and details.

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  40. super creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW What a beautiful cards! I love them both! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute cards, loved the colors. Thanks for all the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"