Sunday, December 15, 2013

Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop, Day 2!!!

Welcome to Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop!!

  photo CDD_13_HollyJollyHop_zps7994fb48.gif
 I'm so happy that you could join us today!
If this is the first time that you have hopped with us, you won't be disappointed.
This is the Craftin Desert Divas design team's first hop and I have to say my design team
are all amazingly talented.
 This is Day 2 of the Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop! You will not only get some inspiration, but you could win GREAT prizes, too!! You must FOLLOW and COMMENT on all of the stops both days to have chance to win.

Here's the wonderful sponsors for this hop...
 

For this two day hop each blog will be offering a prize from one of the sponsors listed above!!! You must visit each stop both days to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced on Dec 18.
The entire winning list will be posted on Craftin Desert Diva's website. 

My sponsor for today is..

 Trendy Twine!!!

Prize: $10 G.C.
A HUGE Thank you to our Sponsor!!!

Here is my project that I've created for Day 2....
 So for today I have my Beautiful boxes from the "Holly Days" Kit!!!
They are decorated with my favorite Trendy Twine holiday colors!
Todays' sponsor of course....
ENJOY!

Holly Box 
I used the Holly twine (perfect colors) around the squares and made a bow.
I added tiny rhinestones on my holly.

This is the top of my Beautiful Holly box. It was my 1st time making a paper bow!!
Added rhinestones on each corner as well as the corner of my Gorgeous bow.....
What do you think?

Luminary Tree Box  
 

Here is the side of my tree bow, which I adhered gold rhinestone in each corner.

I used Candy Cane Twine and a button fro the center of my bow.

Your next stop on this hop is the AMAZING,
Kathy Jo

Thank you for hopping with us!!!!
 Here's a complete list of the line up in case you get lost along the way:

RECIPE:
ColorBOK Gold Paper Pack 
K&Company Visions of Christmas Designer Paper
Cardstock*Ribbon(Glitter)*Rhinestones*3-D Pop Dots*Rosette*Button

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!


61 comments:

  1. This is so festive and a great gift idea.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful & festive boxes. Like how you added the twine. The bows are pretty.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boxes..good idea..would try these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect gift box your paper bow looks great love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both boxes re beautiful!! Love them!! Great details!! Love the twine you used on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW my friend! This is AWESOME!!!! Love all the beautiful details and the twine looks FAB!!!!!
    Super job!!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Sunday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who Knew? wonderful gift boxes and bows. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and fun! Love the button and bow on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Migdalia.... this is absolutely gorgeous!! And your bow turned out perfectly!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your boxes are absolutely gorgeous, M!! I love the bows on top!! They look amazing!! As always your attention to detail is fabulous my fabulous friend!! Love, love them!! Happy Sunday and big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful !!!! I love the colors , the bow !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous, love all the details on your box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. both beautiful boxes!! your bow turned out fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty holiday box Migdalia. Love the golden tree and pretty bow topper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty box. Great job on the paper bow. I have yet to attempt it but may have to try now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful box! The cute lil twine bow look super cute!

    Veronica
    (Follower)
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving that big bow - super! TFS and Thank you for the hop - enjoy your week Gail utb01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a super beautiful & festive box. Loved all the lovely trims you've added to make such a wonderful luminary. Really made a gorgeous decoration. TFS & Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Miss M. I just love all of your gorgeous boxes!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your bow turned out fantastic would never have ever guessed it was your 1st time for a paper bow see how talented you are and yet you doubted yourself (LOL) Love your luminary just beautiful....girl you are so creative and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your boxes turned out AMAZING, M!!! Love both of them so much! Awesome projects for the hop!!! Thanks for all you did to put this hop together for us!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love your gorgeous boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty box. Love all the details. Thanks so much for being a part of the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a wonderful job on these boxes, Migdalia! I love the tree one best…I think…or maybe the holly one?! Guess I just love them both! Great job on those bows…a bow always makes a box prettier! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful job with your boxes,,, your bows are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your projects! So glad I did this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how pretty and festive your boxes are!!! Your paper bow is perfect too :) The other bow with the button is super cute too! Beautiful work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty! I love the bow and paper you've used. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous boxes! I love all the pretty details---the bows, twine, etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, these are gorgeous! How fun and the bow is beautiful! The luminary is so festive! Amazing projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a pretty box, the bow is beautiful! !

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your boxes are GORGEOUS.
    I think your very first bow is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty. You did a great job on your first paper bow!

    ReplyDelete
  34. SOOO pretty! I love the way you used baker's twine to frame things too. That looks so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous my friend!! I just love this!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fabulous boxes! I love what you did whit the twine looks great but I love them both! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful boxes! Love them. TFS and have a fabulous week. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a pretty box! Thanks for all the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your gift box is lovely with the pretty bow and glitter.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful project
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a wonderful box - love the cutouts and pretty bow on top!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello sweet friend:) I hope yo hare well and ready for these wonderful Holidays. Your box is so fabulous!!! Happy Holidays!!
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a pretty box. Love the rhinestones and glittery ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great job...the bow is especially fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"