Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Happy Winter"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

I wanted to share with you this adorable Teddy Bear card that I made with the Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge. I stamped her sweet face with PK "Teddy Bear Assortment", and added the gold & glitter to her outfit.
I had used this color combo on a previous project and loved it so much that I just had to use it again. 
The base of my card is a sketch from DCD.
Oh! and for that extra touch of CUTENESS I added skittles from my
friend, Carri and stamped "HappyWinter".
 
ENJOY!

 
RECIPE:
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge
PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment
MCS: "Think Snow" Stamp Set 
 ColorBok Glitter Paper Pack
ColorBok Gold Paper Pack
Authentique "Spirited" Paper
Carri @ ABUSYBEE: Skittles
Cardstock*Ribbon*Zigzag Scissors*Pink Ink*Gel Pens*3-D Pop Dots
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, M!! The bear is adorable!! I love her glittery outfit!! The papers are awesome!! What a gorgeous card my friend!! I love, love it!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cuteness of her outfit plus her gold shoes... How cute is this....love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and warm looking teddy. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cuddly. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! I love your adorable bear and the outfit is just the cutest!!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Looks like teddy is staying warm. TFS at DCD's challenge, M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card, she looks so cosy in her outfit! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - so adorable. !TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us this month.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    P.S. I hope you will also come by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday - always Anything Goes (family friendly) and lots of great prizes. You can find us here: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Migdalia,
    Your card is awesome en soooooo sweet! Great take of the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My angelic friend, this is such a delight! And you used the PK teddy bear faces.. that's tops on my wish list! They're just so precious, as you've so beautifully shown. :o) Your design is lovely and I absolutely adore her sparkly and shiny outfit. The skittles are such lovely accents.. little dollops of love. :o) This card warms my heart, as it will the recipient. :o) Beautifully crafted as always, Millie! It's sweeter than your beloved apple pie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing with the Linky Party Girlz this week at Cardz TV Stamps. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bear is just the cutest!! I love the way she's all bundled up!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how cute! What a cute bundled up bear! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me BLOGGIE love!
Have a wonderful day,
CREATIVE M