Friday, December 6, 2013

"IFTL" Christmas Cards

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

This month over at "IFTL", we are honoring a past recipient
Trin

by creating Christmas cards to children who receive treatment in the same hospital where she receives her treatment as well......Flowers Hospital.

To read more of her story and "IFTL" click (Here)
 
One of my neighbors had recently taken a trip to Michaels and found these adorable
Christmas stickers & Rub-on. Since she knows that every month I take part in the "IFTL" Project, she figured I would use them. The Elves (Rub-on) came with a set a rub-on lights as well.
They are Super cute!
I added a Christmas sentiment & skittles of course for a touch of Cuteness.
I had a variety of Christmas stickers, from a gingerbread house to Winner the Pooh.
Just had to add the polka dotted ribbon, twine, rhinestones, Christmas sentiment and
Super DUPER cute Holiday paper. 

ENJOY!
 
          
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
RECIPE:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares SM
Recollection Christmas Stickers
Recollections Christmas Rub-On
Authentique Festive Paper
MCT: All Around Christmas Stamp Set
MCT: Its a Magical Season Stamp Set
CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp Set
Trendy Twine: Holly Berry
Pez a Doodle: Skittles
 Cardstock*Rhinestones*Ribbon*3-D Pop Dots*Foam Tape
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


 
Please follow my blog via...
 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they are all fabulous, M!! I love the designs!! The elves are so cute!! I love the bear and Santa and the gingerbread house and the packages, too!! Each one is just gorgeous my friend!! You did an awesome job as always!! Have a great weekend my fabulous friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Millie, you have been really busy - these are all so sweet and adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all super duper adorable -- just like you!! my sweet friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all are so cute! I love all of the embellishments you've used. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all sooooo adorable my friend! WOW you have been busy!!!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute selection of cards, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all fabulous!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable and will be tresured by the special little people.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you have been busy! I love them all. Sure will make lots of happy smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, every single one of these cards will brighten a child's heart more brilliantly than a Christmas light... your time and devotion to IFTL is appreciated by so many. God smiles down upon you as you use your gift to serve and love others. Every image, detail, and theme is lovely. Your work is always so thought-out and I love that about you! You are a blessing to so many, including every heart you have touched this year through IFTL. **extra hugs** Thank you as always for your sweet words and prayers! I will be back tomorrow to leave you more well-deserved bloggie love. :o) I adore you, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous cards! I love them all! You did a great job, Migdalia!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me BLOGGIE love!
Have a wonderful day,
CREATIVE M