Monday, January 13, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party # 22

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by
Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is WINTER.

The sponsors are.
KBD: $15
Cardz TV: Stamp Set
Miriams: $5 Credit (not on ATG or Shipping)
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party.
For the base of my card I used the 3-D pop card file from Fleurette Bloom.
I used the print & cut feature (on my portrait) for the Super cute Snowman,
which I added black glitter to his hat. I wanted to add a little detail on my background so I used trees from CAC2 (They were from my scraps). I took a small amount of cotton just for that
"winter snowy" look and placed it under the trees and Snowman. As for the Snowflakes and Scallop circle, I added sequins on the center with a small rhinestone and then adhered them
with 3-D pop-dots. Then stamped the Adorable "Snowy Kisses" sentiment.
His name is ...SNOWY!
ENJOY!
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 
 Fleurette Bloom: Snowman (Print & Cut)
CAC2: Trees
My Craft Spot: Think Snow Stamp Set
My Craft Spot: Trick-or-Treat Sequins (White)
K&Company Visions of Christmas Designer Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Circle & Scallop Punch
Cotton*Black Glitter*3-D Pop Dots*Glue Pen


CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by!


28 comments:

  1. Cute Winter scenery card. I love that cute and adorable snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super CUTE my friend! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Migdalia! Love the frosty scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, M!! That snowman is so cute - he makes me smile!! I love the snowflakes and the snow!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card , beautiful scene !!! And that snowman is adorable !!! Have a wonderful day :)!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card! I love the shape and the little snowman is just adorable!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of the card! Mr. Snowman is so cute! Love how he pops out! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great fold, and a wonderful winter scene! Love the little details like the added snow! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "use patterned paper"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo adorable! I love the way you used the cotton!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is so cute - love the little scene and wonderful snowman. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! What a fun card - that little snowman is just too cute. You've created the perfect little winter scene! Love the fluffy "snow" -what a great touch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super card, Migdalia!! That little snowman is sure to bring a smile! I have yet to try the print and cut feature. I really do need to give it a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute!!! Really like the cotton you used for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    Design Team
    Delightful Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card, love your snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh this is so so pretty! That snowman is adorable!!!

    Hope you had a great Monday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. My angelic friend, this card is positively delightful! :o) What a precious little scene your heart has created. I love Snowy and his glittery hat. :o) The cotton snow is so texturally wonderful and I adore the sweet sentiment. Know what else I love? That the adorable sentiment is being hugged by the twine! Aww! :o) The snowflakes are beautiful and I love that paper! (It's one of my faves and I'm still hoarding a little sheet of it.) Spectacular work as always, Millie! I hope your night is as sparkly as your heart. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beyond adorable. I love your details, the twine, glitter hat and that snow just makes this card all the more darling! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! I love the twine and sequin frame you created around the sentiment :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute I love this card and the cute snowman
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wat a fun card ,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally adorable snowman. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  23. THIS IS SOOOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE that you made an interactive card! Its AWESOME!!!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just the cutest.
    I love snowmen and yours is sooo cute.
    Thanks for sharing this sweetie.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"