Monday, January 27, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #23: Shaped Cards

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by
Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!



Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party

and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is Shaped Cards


The sponsors are: 

TCBJ: $20 regular priced patterns
 Lovebug Creations: $5

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party.
One of my favorite challenges is Shaped Cards.
I absolutely LOVE it!!
I find them unique and so much fun to create.
So for this challenge, I thought about making a very special card for my friend Baylee.
(To read about Baylee's story click on the link below)
("I Feel The Love" Project)
I used the "Hello Kitty" file, and I added these adorable googly eyes that will bring a
smile on Baylee's face. I made a little bow with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine which I adhered onto my little tag and stamped "You are the Best"! She really is a Cutie Pie!!!

ENJOY!
I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 



RECIPE:
SVG Hello Kitty File: Ruthie
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag
 My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
Recollections Cardstock
Googly Eyes*Pink Chalk*Rhinestone

CHALLENGES:

  
Thank you for stopping by!


32 comments:

  1. OMG! She is soooo adorable! Love the zebra print outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute and adorable. Love the eyes.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo adorable I just love those googly eyes You just can't go wrong with hello Kitty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable!! I am sure she will LOVE it and will bring a smile to her face!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaww...what a darling little card! Love her fun little outfit and those cute eyes! This is such a sweet card and sure to bring a smile to the face of someone special ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' sweet, M!! HK is absolutely adorable!! I love her eyelashes!! This is so super-duper fabulous my fabulous friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute. Love it. Saw you on Crafting Desert Divas and had to come take a closer look. Glad I did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now she is just super adorable - love her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little eyes just charm the sox right off. What a super adorable card with the hot pink bow in Kitty's hair. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo soo cute !!! Love , love this super cute little hello kitty card !!! Amazing job my friend !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure if my comment went through , but I wanted you to know how much I love , love this super cute card !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are in love with this card!! It is adorable. Thank you so much for making this for Baylee. She is going to be one happy girl!! You are the best!!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Hello Kitty, your card is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How super CUTE is this!!
    Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww...she is just precious...Very cute :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww so cute and I love her eyelashes and her cute bow! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! I love this card! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is a cutie pie! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable shaped card, and those eyes are purrrrfect! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know I just love this so much, M! She's so cute and sassy with her zebra outfit and those long eyelashes! Just plain lovable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This zebra kitty is so so so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is so adorable!!!! I love her outfit and bow! Great shape! Love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable and well dressed little Hello Kitty :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE your card.
    I haven't done too many shaped cards.
    Yours turned out wonderfully.
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your kitty cat is so cute.Love the way the hooded eyes look.Super cute creation!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwww...I know I saw this on Facebook, but it makes me smile to see it again! So sweet, M!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"