Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year, Great News & "IFTL"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

A Happy New Year to all and Yes, its nice to back!!!
 2013 was a great year for me even with minor health issues it was still a great year. I met such wonderful people in bloggy world and with their inspiration it allowed me to grow as an individual but also appreciate every single one of you. Bloggy world has allow me to improve the crafty side of me as well as the spiritual side. It has allow me to grow in strength, love and to always remain true to who I am and to continue with my purpose in this world.
So THANK YOU!!!

Before I go into my post, I wanted to answer a question which I have been asked about....
(I am okay with answering this question) No I am no longer part of 2 Creative Chicks. Best of luck to Nana & Pam!

Now for my GREAT news.......
For several months now I have been helping out Evelyn (owner) of the Cut It Up Challenge Blog with reaching out to sponsors (which has been very successful) and with anything else that it's
needed. Just being part of a wonderful team and being appreciated by every single design team member has made it so much fun to CREATE!! 3 days ago, Evelyn asked me to officially come on board as a co-owner and I said ....YES!!!!!! So, look out for those wonderful and FUN changes as well as challenges over at Cut It Up!  Evelyn, I am forever Grateful!

Now on to my Project........
I created a Hello Kitty card with a free file from Ruthie .
Thanks Ruthie!!!
The SUPER cute sketch is from DCD (This weeks challenge).
I had to bling her up with white pearl dew drops and pink rhinestones. I stamped "Keep Smiling".
My Hello Kitty card will be going to Baylee.....

This month's recipient over at
"I Feel The Love" Project: January 2014.
As per "IFTL project" Here is her story....

In August of 2011, shortly right before her 4th birthday, Baylee was diagnosed with a very rare disorder called Isolated NK Cell Deficiency. There are very few cases in the world. In addition, Baylee has been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Patients with NK cell deficiency are born with low or nonexistent levels of NK cells. As a result, these patients are vulnerable to infections. Life expectancy varies among patients, depending on how severe the deficiency. The condition may lead to fatal infections.
Despite these challenges, Baylee continues to make the most of each day and always with a smile on her face.  Let's do what we can to fill her box with love and support!!!  We have learned that her bedroom is decorated with Hello Kitty, one of her favorite things :) 

Here is my Hello Kitty card!
ENJOY!

If you would like to be a part of this month's project,
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by February 1st to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 
  
RECIPE:
Silhouette Portrait
 Hello Kitty File: Ruthie
When I was a Kid Cartridge (Circle & Tag)
Recollections Cardstock
Recollections Black &White Paper Pad 
MCT:Teeny Tag with Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "Keep Smiling"
The Robins Nest: Pearl Dew Drops
 Gel Pen*ATG*Pink Chalk


CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by!


23 comments:

  1. hi friend so happy for you cant wait for the challenge to start. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you as well. Congrats on your new position over at Cut It Up. I know you have worked very hard for Evelyn and the team. You go girl. Love your cute card. Love the papers and the added pearls and gems.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and what a great job you did with the sketch, wonderful DP's and the bling really adds the final touch I love it. Congrats on your DT spot
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable. I love your take on the sketch. And congrats on your Cut it Up News.
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my friend, you do an amazing job!

    Love your cute card with that sweet hello kitty!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, great news! Your card is adorable and I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi M, what an adorable card for such a sweet girl-sure it will brighten her day. Congrats to you on your Cut It Up co-ownership! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CUTE card my friend!
    Congrats on the new DT position! I can not wait to see what you ladies have in store for the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you my friend on your new position. I know you will be awesome as always! Love your sweet Hello Kitty card and your sweet heart - I know Baylee will love this darling card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Change is good! You will be great! Love your Hello Kitty card. Thanks for using my Sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to you on the new DT position and co-owner of Cut it Up! How exciting!!! I know you will do an amazing job!
    Can't wait to start the new challenges for 2014!
    Your Hello Kitty card is absolutely adorable! The layering, the papers and the design is perfect! I am sure Baylee will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great little card! Good luck with your new venture my friend! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card I am sure Baylee will love it and such a worthwhile cause! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Migdalia on your co-owner of Cut It Up!!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!!!
    Your card is soooo adorable! I love Hello Kitty!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda.
    PS Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea for Cut It Up, Yea for this great card! Love it and your use of the DCD sketch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, great news Migdalia! Congratulations on this well deserved news. We are really excited for you. Thank you for this sweet card for Baylee. It is just the cutest. We just wish we could see her open it!! She is going to love this so much. Looking forward to seeing what you do for the challenge blog. You are the best!! We love you and all your support.
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS on your wonderful news!!!
    I am sooo happy for you.
    You deserve it sweetie.
    I will definitely be looking for you at Cut It Up!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wahhh! I started to cry reading your post. I simply cannot imagine having a child so sick. What a blessing you are to make this card for Baylee. I'm sure she'll love her Hello Kitty card - and her mum will be so incredibly touched that you took the time to make it for her. The card is just perfect for a little girl!!

    And I DID smile when I read your news about Cut it Up! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My angelic friend, at last I am here playing catch-up! What a stretch it has been! I even missed the MCS blog hop.. I've never missed out on those. :( Hopefully Kimberly and her team felt my sparkling hugs anyway. And now, about you and your amazing post... I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU! And for Cut It Up, because you will work with all of your beautiful heart and will be even more of a blessing to the challenge. Congratulations, my sweet friend!

    And about your card... sweet Baylee will adore it! HK is adorable (I am so thankful for Ruthie and have used her files so often) and I love the color palette. The pearly and sparkly accents are perfection, as is the sentiment. I can so easily envision her face lighting up upon seeing this... and I hope your heart sparkles extra brightly at that exact moment. I am already so attached to her!
    I am thankful that we both have servants hearts... using our crafty passion and gifts to bless others. I often think of you while I'm working on my IFTL projects and my goodies for Baylee are no exception. Always remember how much of your love permanently lives inside the hearts of those for whom you create... especially IFTL recipients. And thank you for your sweet words on my card for Trinitie. I saw Trin's mom's post within an hour of her telling everyone and I was devastated... like so many. Here's to another year of making a difference in the lives of those who are suffering! I love you, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining is over at V's sweet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I'm the biggest fan of hello kitty. been looking for a website that i can get hello kitty cut outs or files someone is willing to share. I'm disabled and am on a very limited income and cricut cartridges are 100.00 to 145.00 and no way i can afford that and svg website has nothing for hello kitty. so here is my email address if anyone would care to lend a hand/help. rdnckbytch@outlook.com I want to say thank you in advance to anyone willing to help with Hello Kitty cut files. tysvm from the bottom of my heart...

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia