Monday, February 3, 2014

A Trendy Twine Announcement!!!!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

This is a very special announcement...
A Trendy Twine announcement!
As of today I am officially a part of the Trendy Twine Team!!
Yes! I'm a Trendy Gal!! Yiippee!!

Twine It Up

 For my 1st project which will follow this month's challenge,
February's Challenge:
Will You Be My Valentine?
 
Valentine treat packaging (must include the treat)
with Trendy Twine

**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute,
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon
(no other brands of bakers twine)**

I used the Super cute & Yummy.....
Pink Licorice

Pink Licorice Trendy Twine - Pink & Black Bakers Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique

 
ENJOY!

I made a Cookie Pouch....
 
 
I am Super excited with my Valentine's Day treat not only because of the
Yummy Pink Licorice Twine but also it's my 1st time ever making a banner...
I made the pouch from an envelope file and I adjusted the size.
The heart banner is from a PPPR file which I then added the "Love" letters. 
The gorgeous ribbon and doily are from SU'.

The tag was an EXTRA goodie from the silhouette store, which I
covered the heart with my Yummy Pink Licorice Twine, placed a SU' heart clip 
and stamped Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Make sure to hop over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see
what the other DT members made.
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!!
 
  
RECIPE:
Envelope File: Silhouette Store
Heart Tag File: Silhouette Store
PPPR Sweet Hearts Cutting File
SU': Doily, Ribbon, & Heart Clip
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Recollections Stickers: Letters
CardzTV: Happy Days Stamp set 
Cardstock*Button*ATG*Glue Pen*Hole Puncher*Hot Glue Gun
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


34 comments:

  1. Super awesome project my friend!!! Love that sweet banner!!!!
    Congrats on joining the Trendy Twine DT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a Trendy gal!!! love your cookie pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeeeee!!!! Love, TT and I know you'll just do fabulous on this team! Congratulations and happy Monday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really awesome, love the treat bag and that twine heart....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Migdalia!!!! Your card is fantastic! I love the banner and the pretty twine heart! Have a wonderful day my friend!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project! I love that it's a fun cookie pouch and the banner is so pretty!!! :) I'm glad to be on the DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Love your banner and that twine is a gorgeous colour.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats my friend!! I am so excited for you!! And what a first project you've created!! It is so fabulous and gorgeous, M!! I love the love banner and the pretty tag!! This is so awesome!! Congrats again and have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Migdalia, I love the cookie pouch idea need to make some of those!! So happy you are on the Trendy Twine DT with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! And what a cool use for the twine - love how you filled in the heart. Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Migdalia!!! Love your project too, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! You deserve it. I hope you are sending me that cookie. I will be checking my mail. LOL So happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yippee....so excited for you!! Migdalia, your card is AMAZING!!! I just love the fun banner and sweet tag! GREAT job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations that is awesome
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS! Your banner is the cutest and love how you did the twine heart on the tag. It looks so great. And forget what Tara said. That better be coming to me ;)

    So glad to have you on the team, Migdalia.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! Love the polka dots and pretty banner and the tag is FAB-U-LOUS! What pretty colors. Gorgeous project my sweet friend - congrats on your new Design Team spot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - many congratulations Millie - this is awesome news! I love your cookie pouch and the way you used the twine under the heart - fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Love what you have done on here! Love that banner especially, and the scrunched ribbon! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "anything but a card"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations ! Your projects are always so pretty , they are very lucky to have you !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!! Love that twine--it is yummy!! I have blog candy....I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! Your project is awesome! Love that color twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to you! I really like your card, I love the pretty bow and how you filled the heart with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!! Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved the banner my friend and I see some SU goodies on this treat bag:) Fabulous treat:) Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable cookie pouch! I just love the way you did the twine heart :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's fabulous news, congrats! Your project is so cute, love the way you used the cute twine.

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your news, and yum, I love your delicious cookie pouch! The banner is adorable. What a perfect project for The Paper Players challenge this week. Thanks for playing along, Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so creative...love the twine use and the little heart banner

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats, Love your beautiful card!!! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yum! This color combo makes my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh this is darling! Love all your little details including the pink licorice twine...love the way youve wrapped it around the heart! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"