Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Trendy Twine Sneak Peak....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my day to share a sneak peek of my Valentine's Day project
over at the Trendy Twine blog!
Come check it out!!

 
ENJOY!
 
 
Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details!!
I love for you to stop by and leave me some bloggie love....
 
 
 
RECIPE:
 Trendy Twine: Pink Licorice
CAC2 Cartridge
PKS: PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
 MCT: "Love Collage" Background Stamp
3GirlJam: Celebrations Bundle
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Friskars Paper Crimper
Cardstock*Buttons*Double Sided Tape*3-D Pop Dots*Gel Pen
Chocolate Treat
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. On my way to check it out! Big Squeezes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M- saw the project on TT...love it! You just come up with the coolest projects!!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Millie - gorgeous colours and loving that twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you sweet bloggie love, my angelic friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sneak!! Headed over to see the whole I-know-it-will-be-amazing project!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sneak looks GREAT!! AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Migdalia, your candy wrapper is so cute. Love the collage and that happy little heart :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute project, love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came over from Trendy Twine....such a great project! Love the candy wrapper and the fun pink/black twine!
    Awesome job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! (I just went to have a peek.) Your ribbon and twine combination is fabulous - and I love the look of the sweet little face on your heart too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia