Monday, February 10, 2014

CDD Linky Party: Color Challenge

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by
Tara of 
Craftin Desert Divas!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party

and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is "Color Challenge" 

The sponsors are: 
 KBD: $15 Reg. Priced Patterns
CardzTV: Stamp Set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party.
For my color challenge project I made a Heart Easel Shaped Card. 
On the center of the heart, using 3D pop dots, I placed the adorable Cupid Teddy Bear.
 I used red ink for the edges on my card and brown distressed ink on my adorable bear.
I doodled around my card with a white gel pen, added pearls for an extra touch SWEETNESS,
A bow with flower and stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" on the tag.
ENJOY!

 
I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 


RECIPE:
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge 
When I was a Kid: Tag
CardzTV: Stamp Set
3GirlJam: Dress White Crinkle Ribbon
Recollections Cardstock
Pearls*3-D Pop Dots*Glue*Flower*Gel Pens
Pink Chalk*Red Ink*Brown Distress Ink


Thank you for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. this is a darling card!! love the easel style and the chubby, sweet cupid..makes me smile all over! hope you have a beautiful day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the easel heart card! I need to figure out how to make one of those :) TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super cute card ! That teddy is full of love ! So cute ! Hope you have a wonderful day !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get enough of that cute as a button cupid. His toga is so sweet- as is his bow and arrow!

    Have a wonderful day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, M!! The cupid bear is absolutely adorable!! I love the heart-shaped easel!! How creative and fabulous!! As always, it's simply amazing my sweet friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your easel card is fabulous Migdalia!! The bear is so stinken cute! I love the little pearls-awesome card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super CUTE is this!!!
    Awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - this is so pretty, I love the cut outs around the heart! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cupid bear! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful heart shaped card! That little bear is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a awesome card, Migdalia!! I love the heart easel card and the bear is just adorable! I love your card! Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! I LOVE the heart shaped easel card, the scalloped edges are beautiful! And, your little Teddy Cupid is just cute as can be. This is such a sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect shaped card for Valentine's. The sentiment looks so cute on the ticket :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous heart shape card my friend and that bear is very cute:) Have a great evening and thank you for stopping by today:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWW... this card is simply ADORABLE! I love it:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card! I really like how intricate that border is and the teddy bear is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is wonderful.
    Love that sweet little bear.
    Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute x 1,000,000! I can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"