Friday, February 21, 2014

C.I.U. Challenge #39: Winter Fun (Blue & White)

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from
Cut It Up? 

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1


C.I.U. Challenge #39: Winter Fun (Blue & White)
Challenge Starts: February 21, 2014
Challenge Ends: March 5, 2014  at noon EST

*Must use a Die Cut*

Sponsored By:

Fleurette Bloom

Prize:  $10 Gift Card
Website: http://fleurettebloom.com/

and

Joy's Life

Prize: Stamp Set
Website: http://joyslife.com/
Here's my project for this challenge....
For this challenge I made a Tag!!
I used the Super cute Snowflake file from Fleurette Bloom.
On the center of the Snowflake I added a die cut circle, used a PK stamp.
I doodled around the circle of my tag with my white gel pen and stamped "Hi".
The polka dotted ribbon was from my Christmas ribbon rack and the lovely crinkle blue
ribbon is from my friend Karen. Thanks Karen!

ENJOY!

I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up 
with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create!  
  
  
RECIPE:
MCT: Teeny Tags Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "Hi"
PKS: PK-1320 In The Garden Face Assortment
Recollections Pattern Cardstock & Ribbon (Dots)
Gel Pens*Button*Twine*Pink Chalk & Ink*Circle Punch
Adhesive*3-D Pop Dots


CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE my friend!
    What a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the Peachy face and pretty ribbons - cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet, M!! I love that adorable face!! She makes me smile with her rosy cheeks!! Love the shape of the tag, too!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag! I love the ribbons and the cute snowflake with the PK face!!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE tag! Super cute PK face:) Makes me smile:)
    have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie. I LOVE your tag.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. My angelic friend, your snowy wintry tag is gorgeous!!! I love the shape and that stunning crinkly bow. :o) It's so perfect! The snowflake is adorable with her sweet PK face (my fave set!) and I love the polka dot ribbon. What a sweet little blessing to receive from your beautiful heart! :o) Marvelous as always, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag and the peachy face is so cute!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so sweet, it really makes me smile. I just picture this on a gift and it steals the show, who cares what is inside the box! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"