Monday, February 24, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party : Glitter!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!



This is my mid post for this weeks linky party theme: Glitter!!!


The sponsors are: 

 
TCBJ $20 Reg Priced Patterns


TRN: A packet from Regency Collection :


Timeless Twine $20


 The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


 
Here is what I created for this linky party.......
With so many Birthdays coming up, I knew that I had to start making extra cards.
So for this GLITTER Linky Party I made a Cupcake Easel Card!
I was at Target at the dollar deal and found the fun paper called "Celebration".
For the glittered Cupcake I used Resplendence Angel Dust (C.I.).
For the yellow (Sparkly Stars) bottom portion of my cupcake, the paper is from DCWV.
With the red glittered ribbon that I had leftover from my "Cute Puppy" card, I made a bow with button & twine and adhered it to my Cupcake. I then mounted my glittered Cupcake with 3-D Pop Dots. Ending it with a "Sweet Birthday Wishes" sentiment from MCS.
 
ENJOY!
 
 
A closer view of the Yummy and sparkly cupcake....
 
I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create! 

  
RECIPE:
 My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes
DCWV: The Edumacion Stack
 Celebration Collection: Printed Sheets
Creative Inspirations.: Resplendence Angel Dust
Recollections Cardstock & Rhinestone Stickers (Glittered)
Cardstock*Red Glittered Ribbon*Button*Twine*Gel Pen*3-D Pop Dots
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


34 comments:

  1. Your card is so super cute! I love all of the sparkly glitter and the festive colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this cupcake!!! just wonderful! so pretty and sparkely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how extra sweet is this card Migdalia!!!!! Love love love all the glitter and the colors are amazing!!!!! Beautiful job my friend, have an extra super day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and yummy, M!! The cupcake looks delicious!! I love the design of the card and the beautiful bow!! This is just fabulous my friend, as always!! Love it!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card Migdalia! Love the sparkle my friend. Have a great week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and yummy card!! I love the cupcake and all the glitter!!!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a GREAT card! That cupcake looks so yummy! Love the sparkle:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angelic friend, this is adorable! The only way to make a cupcake sweeter is to sparklify it... and that you did! :o) I love the glitter! The bright colors and patterns are so fun and I love the sweet sentiment. This is such a treat and will be loved on the very special day it is given. :o) (And longer!) Gorgeous as always, Millie! I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, What a sweet card and and the cup cake look so yummy!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super ADORABLE my friend! LOVE the easel design and that cupcake looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your easel card and that cupcake with the glittered icing looks amazing! Love your fun and festive papers too. Thanks for joining us at the Cardz TV birthday challenge;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! Thanks for joining us at CTVS this week for the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a SWEET birthday card! Love the giant sparkly cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - fabulous cupcake and love the glitter! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I just love that fun patterned paper :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww….this has GOT to be the most FUN cupcake ever. How sparkly sweet! Love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH my goodness this card is soooo beautiful! I love all that gorgeous glitter! Such bright and fun colors, this would make anyone smile! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts Today ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum, this cupcake looks so delicious, I want to take a bite! Beautful card, M and perfect that you made it an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delightful and yummy design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic card!! I LOVE the sparkly icing!!

    Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I appreciate it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a super sweet yummy card, looks gr8t, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cupcake card is glittery and fun! Darling easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is sooo cute! I love that sparkly cupcake!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey sweetie, just dropping in again to say hi! , have a fantastic day my sweet friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this is fabulous!!! LOVE the cupcake and the sparkle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know I commented on FB, but wanted to comment here too, this is a LOVELY, glittericious card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the sparkly icing on your yummy cupcake!
    fabulous design hun! thanks so much for stopping
    by my blog, it's great to be back! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. I know I've already been by to comment on this fabulous and wonderfully sparkly card, but I just wanted to pop by and thank you again for leaving such kind comments on my blog. You bring a smile to my face AND my heart with your uplifting words. I appreciate each one. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Hunny Bunny, just checking in to see how you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I thought I had commented on this sweet card but it must of been on FB LOL!! I LOVE all the glitter on the yummy cupcake and the fact that it's as an easel card is super cute! Great job my friend and for sharing it with us:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing your yummy card.
    LOVE all the glitter.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia