Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Digital Delights: Guest Designer

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today I am Super excited to be a Guest Designer over at

Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Yiippee!!!! 

Here is my project.....
I wanted to make a very special card but I wanted the base of my card to be
different so I made an Easel card. I could not resist the Super cute "Bat Brian"(colored) image.
I usually make more of girly cards so I took a chance on making a boys card, which I love!
I wanted the background to be Super COOL so with my printer and adjustment on the size I was able to accomplish the Super Hero scene. AWESOME!!!
I used the Print & Cut feature for my Super cool images which I adhered 3D pop dots
for a dimensional look and added Totally Lemon twine..
Super COOL, right? 
ENJOY!
Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to
stop by and shop for your Digital Delights!


My card has a home......



Click HERE to read more.....

RECIPE:
SVG Cutting Files: Postage Stamp Card Base
Recollections Cardstock & Rhinestone Stickers
Gel Pen*3-D Pop Dots*ATG

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!

 

20 comments:

  1. Awww this is adorable! Congrats on being a guest designer too!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Migdalia, thanks for being our GDT this week
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Millie - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My angelic friend, I was fawning over this incredible image just last week! How fun is it?! I LOVE that it will soon bring joy to a precious child. The entire scene is so striking and I love that you made it an easel card. As always, your work is filled with heart. This will be such a blessing, just like YOU are. :o) Have the most beautiful day, Millie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guest design spot, M!! Oh my gosh, your card is so stinkin' adorable!! I love the sweet little Batman!! The shape and design are so awesome!! I love the Pow!! This just could not be cuter!! I love, love it!! You did a fabulous job on a boy's card!! Whoever gets this will adore it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention I love that your card has a home because anyone in the medical community is a hero to me. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Migdalia, this card is awesome!!! I have two boys who would just absolutely love something like this! Your background looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love the background, it looks amazing! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute, I just love the background! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so SUPER awesome my friend! WOW what a fun card design and adorable image!
    congrats on your Guest Designer Spot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool "M" and I just love the easle part and the fact that it is going to a good home.sweet. The super hero is so super duper cute!!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Migdalia, oh my goodness this is so cute!! We are super happy that this card has a home and its home is the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center. Congrats on being a guest designer toady!! You a fabulous and we love you!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this on FB and had to come check out the rest. Congratulations on your guest post!!! This is so cute, love the shape of the base and the easel style is so fun…what a great keepsake for the super hero fan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You knocked the "boy card" out of the park!! This is AMAZING!! I love that fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! this is SUPER awesome my friend:) Thanks for sharing and the boy who get this card will love it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you were chosen as our guest designer!! Well deserved, my friend. This project is just awesome. I love the background and Bat Brian (and Brianna) are two of my favorite characters from Digital Delights.
    Wonderful card, wonderful post.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"